PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited Bombs/Rockets etc Problem

Starlos
12-23-2005, 02:09 PM
Hi all.

I'm new to the IL2 sim and have just bought both FB & PF.

Unfortunately i am encountering the same problem with both games which is proving frustrating.

Whenever i drop bombs/fire rockets with any plane the bombs/rockets release and do their job on the ground, but i'm still left with the same number of bombs/rockets on the plane. So in effect what i'm saying is i end up with an unlimited supply of bombs, which i just can't get rid of no matter how many i drop!

I've tried re-mapping the controls solely to the keyboard and soley to the joystick (saitek cyborg evo) to no avail.

Can anyone help? I've searched the forums but can't find any mention of this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Starlos
12-23-2005, 02:09 PM
Hi all.

I'm new to the IL2 sim and have just bought both FB & PF.

Unfortunately i am encountering the same problem with both games which is proving frustrating.

Whenever i drop bombs/fire rockets with any plane the bombs/rockets release and do their job on the ground, but i'm still left with the same number of bombs/rockets on the plane. So in effect what i'm saying is i end up with an unlimited supply of bombs, which i just can't get rid of no matter how many i drop!

I've tried re-mapping the controls solely to the keyboard and soley to the joystick (saitek cyborg evo) to no avail.

Can anyone help? I've searched the forums but can't find any mention of this problem.

Thanks in advance.

FoolTrottel
12-23-2005, 02:12 PM
Check yer Difficulty Settings!

Limited Ammo is probably turned off.

(Or Unlimited Ammo is turned on ... )

Have Fun!

Oh, and Welcome Here!

ImpStarDuece
12-23-2005, 02:13 PM
Go into the to difficulty settings and switch "Limited Ammuntion" to the on position.

Starlos
12-23-2005, 02:18 PM
Excellent!

Thanks very much chaps, it seems so obvious! Can't believe I didn't think of that.

There'll be less mass carpet bombing runs now, hehe.

Thanks!

LStarosta
12-23-2005, 02:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starlos:
Excellent!

Thanks very much chaps, it seems so obvious! Can't believe I didn't think of that.

There'll be less mass carpet bombing runs now, hehe.

Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word!

Kuna15
12-23-2005, 03:08 PM
Note that if you carry 3 bombs (like SBD 3x500lb loadout) you wont be able to release bomb in mid (below fuselage) when unlimited ammo is on.