01-23-2005, 02:34 PM
Any one seen one for PF?

actionhank1786
01-23-2005, 03:32 PM
I saw a few, then shot them.
they gone

3.JG51_BigBear
01-23-2005, 03:32 PM
The only way to add new planes to the Il2 series is to download them in patches from the developer. Unfotunately Oleg and team haven't released one yet.

LTARSquirrel
01-23-2005, 04:42 PM
That is what sucks about PF/IL2. If it doesn't come from the Factory, you ain't getting it. With all the talent out there for aircraft design,it sure would be nice to allow aftermarkets like the TBF. CFS1/2/3 were VERY limited, but they did allow for user interaction as far as aircraft, scenery etc.

Oh to dream. Why, if that were to happen, PF would begin to be dynamic. There would be a Pacific Campaign MP Server. Again to dream.

92SqnGCJimbo
01-23-2005, 04:59 PM
but squirrel plz remember the fun u had trying to organise a online game in cfs'2 with ppl using stock... as far as i say... leave it the way it is now

VF-29_Sandman
01-24-2005, 05:46 AM
and dont forget that, if every1 didnt have the 'canyon' scenery, they wouldnt see it.

VF51_Flatspin
01-24-2005, 07:08 AM
Personally, I can't think of what would $uck more than to have every Tom **** n Harry adding their own spin on this sim. Talk about F'n it up!

Spider_439th
01-24-2005, 07:52 AM
Yeah! like having one of those on your back in CFS2
(actually a downloadable plane of CFS2)
http://pages.videotron.com/tiger439/phantom.gif

SeminoleX
01-24-2005, 08:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LTARSquirrel:
That is what sucks about PF/IL2. If it doesn't come from the Factory, you ain't getting it. With all the talent out there for aircraft design,it sure would be nice to allow aftermarkets like the TBF. CFS1/2/3 were VERY limited, but they did allow for user interaction as far as aircraft, scenery etc.

Oh to dream. Why, if that were to happen, PF would begin to be dynamic. There would be a Pacific Campaign MP Server. Again to dream. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Since you only have 2 posts pehaps you don't realize you are posting blasphemy and that around these parts you are not allowed to notice the emperor is naked.

cwojackson
01-24-2005, 02:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LTARSquirrel:

Oh to dream. Why, if that were to happen, PF would begin to be dynamic. There would be a Pacific Campaign MP Server. Again to dream. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The problem is there are two ways to play this "game"; stand-alone and on-line. The on-line types are worried that allowing other aircraft outside of the narrow and strict control of 1CMaddox would lead to people cheating. So they of course lobby against any type of third party addon.

On the flip side, we know that there are a lot of talented people out there who could make very acceptable third party aircraft. Look at the Aces Expansion Pack. How many of those aircraft were developed by third parties? Of course we paid 1CMaddox for those aircraft.

I have to agree with you, allow third parties to develope aircraft. If the on-line gamers are worried then limit on-line access to only 1CMaddox aircraft and allow everyone else to enjoy products that fill in all the holes.

Eraser_tr
01-24-2005, 03:26 PM
the cheating and ufo flight models myth about 3rd party planes is very untrue. I play plenty of cfs3(it is a very different sim 2 years later with addons) the players expect, and get an incredibly high quality of models and FM's people want them accurate and nobody messes with FMs to win online. They can't, the game won't allow them to join then http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

oh and they have a TBF and TBD now. I'm thinking we(cfs ppl) should lobby MS for the code(since they dropped the series) so we can make it complete and support stuff like real carriers.