PDA

View Full Version : Someone please answer this 3D question!!!

shamgod7
11-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Ok i have been reading up on some posts and im still a little lost with the most common question that i feel hasnt had a normal yes or no answer. Plain and simple...Will you be able to see Avatar the game in 3d without a 3d ready tv? It seems like you need a 3d readt tv if you want realD and if you dont have a 3d ready tv you have to settle for the red and blue cardboard glasses correct?????????

shamgod7
11-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Ok i have been reading up on some posts and im still a little lost with the most common question that i feel hasnt had a normal yes or no answer. Plain and simple...Will you be able to see Avatar the game in 3d without a 3d ready tv? It seems like you need a 3d readt tv if you want realD and if you dont have a 3d ready tv you have to settle for the red and blue cardboard glasses correct?????????

Chibi_Chaingun
11-30-2009, 04:43 PM
In most cases you have to have a 3D Ready TV. Other options include nVidia 3D Vision which will work with CRT monitors.

shamgod7
11-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Ok so is that a yes or no on the red n blue glasses without a 3d ready tv?

Spamhain
12-01-2009, 07:49 AM
Probably a no.

kleaneasy
12-01-2009, 09:11 AM
I asked the Brand manager this at the Eurogamer expo and was told you will need a full 3D compatible TV in order to play the game in 3D. I realise there's information to the contrary posted around the communities but from an official stand point the answer is yes you will need a 3D TV.

I hope this helps clear any confusion.