PDA

View Full Version : Mission Pack by Combat Planes

TonyPiech
04-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Went to a website called Combat Planes
http://www.combatplanes.ca/m_c.htm
which had a mod called World Expansion 1.72 saying they expanded the SH3 World with many new cities, harbors and defenses, particularly in Britain, and on the eastern coast of North & South America. Tried to download the mod from their site and was unable to do so. My download utility (Get Right) says the URL is missing. Does anyone know if this mod is OK and is there another place where I can dowload it?

They're also announcing that they (Combat Planes) is expecting to release something called SH3 World 2.0 on May 1st for a "suggested donation" of $10 (US) and you can play SH3 as an American Gato class sub (using the IXd as the model) in the Pacific. Any opinions on this??

TonyPiech
04-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Went to a website called Combat Planes
http://www.combatplanes.ca/m_c.htm
which had a mod called World Expansion 1.72 saying they expanded the SH3 World with many new cities, harbors and defenses, particularly in Britain, and on the eastern coast of North & South America. Tried to download the mod from their site and was unable to do so. My download utility (Get Right) says the URL is missing. Does anyone know if this mod is OK and is there another place where I can dowload it?

They're also announcing that they (Combat Planes) is expecting to release something called SH3 World 2.0 on May 1st for a "suggested donation" of $10 (US) and you can play SH3 as an American Gato class sub (using the IXd as the model) in the Pacific. Any opinions on this??

Frederf220
04-21-2005, 06:53 PM
I tried to download it too.. but couldn't find a link anywhere on the page! What link did you find?

TonyPiech
04-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Sorry, it's a link to download SH3 Mission Pack version 1.1, but that link doesn't download,... says the link is missing whenever I click on it to start the download. This website is kinda strange, at least to its information and links to SH3.

blade007us
04-22-2005, 01:26 AM
I have the files before the site went off line or what ever.