PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys. WoW TBC 1 month free ?

Sithkri
01-13-2008, 03:48 PM
I´m really sorry.. but the wow forums are bugged and i have nowhere else to turn.

And you guys are always nice. So anyone know if the expansion for World of warcraft comes with a free month ? Beacuse i don´t want to pay for TBC and then a month.

sorry again. but it would help me alot if you could answear this.. without someone crying about it. It´s just extremely annoying.

Love you all, Sithkri.

Sithkri
01-13-2008, 03:48 PM
I´m really sorry.. but the wow forums are bugged and i have nowhere else to turn.

And you guys are always nice. So anyone know if the expansion for World of warcraft comes with a free month ? Beacuse i don´t want to pay for TBC and then a month.

sorry again. but it would help me alot if you could answear this.. without someone crying about it. It´s just extremely annoying.

Love you all, Sithkri.

spazzoo1025
01-13-2008, 04:00 PM
uhh

if the other expansions came with a free-month, it would be fitting for this one too

I don't play WoW so idk

Sithkri
01-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Only one expansion atm ^^ but yea.. i figured myself. Just want some confirmation. Maybe it isn´t the best time to look for confirmation in the middle of the night...

spazzoo1025
01-13-2008, 04:12 PM
well for some people its only 6

btw, try asking on Yahoo! Answers
i know im not supposed to advertise, but it's got a really good community that'll help you out. If oyu don't have a Yahoo! account, i can ask for you

blarson11
01-13-2008, 04:22 PM
i would wait until closer to the release...god knows when that will be....

spazzoo1025
01-13-2008, 04:24 PM
i actually know a way to play for free forever, cept it's a private server

although the PS is usually packed, so its still fun

too bad i can't advertise illegal things here....

Sithkri
01-13-2008, 04:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blarson11:
i would wait until closer to the release...god knows when that will be.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not talking about "wrath of the lich king" im talking about the expansion thats out right now "The burning crusade" ^^

blarson11
01-13-2008, 04:34 PM
oh right lol

Zain0
01-13-2008, 04:57 PM
no you dont get a month free with the expansion, you could get someone to give you a burning crusade trial key though and get 10 days free, its on the website. lol