PDA

View Full Version : IL2 BoB???

CdnSpits
09-03-2005, 01:49 PM
I was curious to know what is the status of the Battle of Britian expansion and or new release I have read about for IL2.

I realize there is Battle of BritianII wings of victory but from what I have read this seems to be full of bugs and shouldn't have been released.

I was really hoping for an Oleg release of the Battle of Britian.

Is this coming soon?

Should I even consider purchasing the Wings of Victory Game?

I really need something new in the way of a flight sim be it an addon for PF or IL2 or a whole new game.

Any info would be appreciated.....

Cheers!!!

CdnSpits
09-03-2005, 01:49 PM
I was curious to know what is the status of the Battle of Britian expansion and or new release I have read about for IL2.

I realize there is Battle of BritianII wings of victory but from what I have read this seems to be full of bugs and shouldn't have been released.

I was really hoping for an Oleg release of the Battle of Britian.

Is this coming soon?

Should I even consider purchasing the Wings of Victory Game?

I really need something new in the way of a flight sim be it an addon for PF or IL2 or a whole new game.

Any info would be appreciated.....

Cheers!!!

neural_dream
09-03-2005, 01:52 PM
consider it, although most wait to see if there will be a patch for the numerous initial problems it has. The Oleg BoB is next year (and not early next year).

FritzGryphon
09-03-2005, 01:57 PM
BoB out sometime late 2006-2007 AFAIK. Can find some info about it in my sig (old update pics).

I don't have WoV, but I'd suggest reading up on the resolution of the crashing problem it seems to have. And be sure that you want a retread of an old game, that has no multiplayer.

Chuck_Older
09-03-2005, 02:04 PM
This is just for emphasis, not mad at anyone:

<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">1C:Maddox Games' Battle of Britain will absolutely and for 100% certain NOT be an expansion for the Il-2 series. It will have it's own and **new** game, physics, and flight moddeling engine. Nothing from the Il-2 series will be compatible with the new sim. Not planes, not maps, not anything</span>