PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with last Codex Page

ABSniper829
11-27-2009, 12:35 AM
I think I got a glitch, when I go into inventory where you can view the codex pages, I see all 30 pages. Yet I can't go into the study because it says I'm missing a page? HUD shows only 29/30 and I have been to every map except Rome which doesn't appear to me yet, I assume because I haven't gone into the study to put the last codex page on the wall.

HELP please, I'm almost frustrated enough to start all over.

ABSniper829
11-27-2009, 12:35 AM
I think I got a glitch, when I go into inventory where you can view the codex pages, I see all 30 pages. Yet I can't go into the study because it says I'm missing a page? HUD shows only 29/30 and I have been to every map except Rome which doesn't appear to me yet, I assume because I haven't gone into the study to put the last codex page on the wall.

HELP please, I'm almost frustrated enough to start all over.

ABSniper829
11-27-2009, 01:48 AM
Never mind I'm an idiot, I went back and did all 66 viewpoints and found the codex page on the last one. Now I just have to find 50 more feathers and I'll have completed all those quests!

kaspa40k
11-27-2009, 01:09 PM
so your saying that even though u were on last mission it still didnt show up on the map?
or was it right underneath a viewpoint marker

NinjaGirl2646
11-29-2009, 01:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ABSniper829:
Never mind I'm an idiot, I went back and did all 66 viewpoints and found the codex page on the last one. Now I just have to find 50 more feathers and I'll have completed all those quests! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah, i wasted about 1,000 florins on traveling back and forth to all the cities trying to find the last viewpoint, and it is indeed under some other marker, i think it was a tomb