PDA

View Full Version : Place to read all about the series (help)

SheWas18
11-22-2011, 02:03 AM
Hey fellas, I am new to these forums here. I have played all of the Assassin's Creed games and I absolutely love all of them and they are by far my favorite games of all time. But, with reading some of the posts and reading about what has been going on lately in the story I can't help but feel as if I have missed some stuff that seems to be pretty important. Having a hard time remembering everything from the first AC, So I am decided to play all the games in order over again so I can refresh my memory on the story since there is so much to it, it's so deep, and there are lots of small things I think I have missed. If anyone knows a website or something, a video, anything, that has basically absolutely everything I need to know about every Assassin's Creed game and/or everything that has to do with the story I would greatly appreciate it. I am so intrigued with this story that I want be able to basically write a book about it I would know so much. If anyone knows something that maybe I could buy offline such as a book that explains absolutely everything I would appreciate it. And I know there are different views with the game and lots of stuff that is still left in the dark, and that is fine because they can't explain EVERYTHING what fun is that ;P Again, Thanks guys and Cheers!

Was looking for see if there are novels based on the games and to see if they were a match and I am not having any luck, maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Would love to read books on the story if there are any. If anyone knows of any please let me know! Thanks!

I just found the Lineage, Ascendance, and the Embers thing out. I found these really interesting too, so if anyone knows if there are anymore of these, or things like these, if you could list them here I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you in advance.

SheWas18
11-22-2011, 02:03 AM
Hey fellas, I am new to these forums here. I have played all of the Assassin's Creed games and I absolutely love all of them and they are by far my favorite games of all time. But, with reading some of the posts and reading about what has been going on lately in the story I can't help but feel as if I have missed some stuff that seems to be pretty important. Having a hard time remembering everything from the first AC, So I am decided to play all the games in order over again so I can refresh my memory on the story since there is so much to it, it's so deep, and there are lots of small things I think I have missed. If anyone knows a website or something, a video, anything, that has basically absolutely everything I need to know about every Assassin's Creed game and/or everything that has to do with the story I would greatly appreciate it. I am so intrigued with this story that I want be able to basically write a book about it I would know so much. If anyone knows something that maybe I could buy offline such as a book that explains absolutely everything I would appreciate it. And I know there are different views with the game and lots of stuff that is still left in the dark, and that is fine because they can't explain EVERYTHING what fun is that ;P Again, Thanks guys and Cheers!

Was looking for see if there are novels based on the games and to see if they were a match and I am not having any luck, maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Would love to read books on the story if there are any. If anyone knows of any please let me know! Thanks!

I just found the Lineage, Ascendance, and the Embers thing out. I found these really interesting too, so if anyone knows if there are anymore of these, or things like these, if you could list them here I would appreciate it a lot. Thank you in advance.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 02:07 AM
Well the Assassin's Creed Wiki (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_Wiki) is always a good place to start.

I would also suggest watching Youtube walkthroughs (they should be pretty easy to find) and the wiki should provide you with all the necessary information regarding Oliver Bowden's novels about the story of Assassin's Creed.

SheWas18
11-22-2011, 02:07 AM
And I apologize for my duplicate post in the Hints and Tips section of the forums, I was reading stuff in there and forgot I was in that section. Felt this belonged in here so I re-posted it.

SheWas18
11-22-2011, 02:13 AM
Appreciate it LightRey! I will definitely check out the walkthroughs. Does the Wiki and the walkthroughs cover everything from the first game to revelations? I was looking at the wiki earlier, I think it was a different one because the layout and everything looked different from the one you linked, and it only covered AC1 and AC2.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 02:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SheWas18:
Appreciate it LightRey! I will definitely check out the walkthroughs. Does the Wiki and the walkthroughs cover everything from the first game to revelations? I was looking at the wiki earlier, I think it was a different one because the layout and everything looked different from the one you linked, and it only covered AC1 and AC2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The wiki should have basically all information regarding AC1 through ACB and any information that was released about ACR before the release of the game itself. I don't think there's much other info on ACR on the wiki as of yet though. However, there should already be full ACR walkthroughs and guides on youtube and other sites.

SheWas18
11-22-2011, 02:34 AM
Sounds good, I will check it out, thank you. Still going to look at the novels, would love to have these if they have the same exact story as the video game.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 02:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SheWas18:
Sounds good, I will check it out, thank you. Still going to look at the novels, would love to have these if they have the same exact story as the video game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They do deviate significantly at some points, but they have the same general story (without Desmond though).

SaintPerkele
11-22-2011, 06:43 AM
Here's an overview (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Games_and_media) about the different sources of information. Check out the articles about them (especially Project Legacy, read every chapter if you have the time), they all include the story and cover every single detail (the only thing that is not listed here, but still has an article, would be "Discover your Legacy").

By the way, I recommend reading articles about Templars, Assassins, the First Civilization and the Pieces of Eden as well.

S-EVANS
11-22-2011, 07:06 AM
Purchase a copy of the strategy books for the series they have indepth reviews on the endings and are very nicely illustrated with charater profiles and much more than map locations...