PDA

View Full Version : List of V speeds for FB/AEP/PF aircraft?

Dean3238
02-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Has anyone compiled a listing of the various V airspeeds for the IL2 game aircraft? Things like flap extenstion, gear extension, Vx, Vy, Vs, Vso, and so on.

I'm sure somebody has...

Dean3238
02-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Has anyone compiled a listing of the various V airspeeds for the IL2 game aircraft? Things like flap extenstion, gear extension, Vx, Vy, Vs, Vso, and so on.

I'm sure somebody has...

xTHRUDx
02-13-2006, 07:11 PM
it's seems that if the programers had these speeds for the AC in the game there would be a lot less FM complaints. it would be nice to have them to compare to the real to the in-game speeds. i would settle for any of the V speeds either real or virtual.

Stackhouse25th
02-13-2006, 07:13 PM
our squadron has them all....plus i know generally what each Vspeed is for a given aircraft and load out. Contact me through email or ICQ with which ones you want.

Stackhouse@vfa25.com
ICQ - 55845676

ATLAS_DEATH
02-13-2006, 07:23 PM
Some aircraft have them indicated on the air speed dial don't they.. I swear I've seen a few with 1 or 2 colored bars for flaps/gear.

Dean3238
02-13-2006, 07:41 PM
Thrud: Heck, I'd be happy just knowing the V speed performance of the aircraft in the sim... just so I can practice flying there better.

I could try to play test pilot and _find_ them, but I figure somebody has already done that (and I'm not a qualified test pilot :-)

Stackhouse: Will do, thanks!

Atlas: I've noted some of the dial indications, but I don't know what's what in a German/Japanese/UK/Russian aircraft and have a hard time believing they follow FAA standards. ;-)