PDA

View Full Version : DOTS, let us vote again

T_Rom
12-19-2004, 05:21 AM
First vote on the subject was after patch 3.01 when "big dots" were introduced. Given choices were: "Keep them", "Leave them", "Make them optional to game settings". I voted "Leave them", because I thought that old dots from 3.0 were working just fine.

Well, our side won, because in patch 3.02b the visibility of dots was drastically decreased. HOWEVER, now the visibility of ground targets and low flying planes is worse than in the ORIGINAL version 3.0! No one wanted this, I think! Let us vote again!

Salute!

T_Rom
12-19-2004, 05:21 AM
First vote on the subject was after patch 3.01 when "big dots" were introduced. Given choices were: "Keep them", "Leave them", "Make them optional to game settings". I voted "Leave them", because I thought that old dots from 3.0 were working just fine.

Well, our side won, because in patch 3.02b the visibility of dots was drastically decreased. HOWEVER, now the visibility of ground targets and low flying planes is worse than in the ORIGINAL version 3.0! No one wanted this, I think! Let us vote again!

Salute!

willyvic
12-19-2004, 07:46 AM
Let us not and say we did.

WV