PDA

View Full Version : ->OmgFreedom<-

FrozenFire550
11-12-2007, 07:22 PM
Well...This game is all about freedom, correct?
In the "45 minutes of gameplay" videos...it mentions the sync bar.
-Spoilers start here?-
You can't get too out of sync with your ancestor or you have to restart from when you were last synced. So...That doesn't seem too 'free' to me. I don't want to constantly have to restart because "OMG U DIDENT POOSH DAT GARD JUS RITE!11"
I mean, sure, this is sure to be my favorite game ever. And I really don't have too big of a problem with it, because i'm sure it's not TOO strict (Or at least, I hope.)
But either way, it DOES limit your freedom quite a bit, right?

Hmm..

FrozenFire550
11-12-2007, 07:22 PM
-Spoilers start here?-
You can't get too out of sync with your ancestor or you have to restart from when you were last synced. So...That doesn't seem too 'free' to me. I don't want to constantly have to restart because "OMG U DIDENT POOSH DAT GARD JUS RITE!11"
I mean, sure, this is sure to be my favorite game ever. And I really don't have too big of a problem with it, because i'm sure it's not TOO strict (Or at least, I hope.)

Hmm..

Thanatos-death-
11-12-2007, 07:23 PM
its not like that...your sync bar is just a health bar that is it...without a health bar no dying...who wants to play a game where you cant die?

olendvcook
11-12-2007, 07:24 PM
the only time you loose sync is getting hurt or killing civilians

nikeair244
11-12-2007, 07:24 PM
yeah it dous in a way but thier has to be some limit to all freedom.

FrozenFire550
11-12-2007, 07:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olendvcook:
the only time you loose sync is getting hurt or killing civilians </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, that seems more logical. Thank you for clearing this up.

Sorry for filling this forum with yet another useless topic, guys D:

nikeair244
11-12-2007, 07:27 PM
no biggie guess i learned something too

psycopath2003
11-12-2007, 07:31 PM
theres really no true freedom in any game yet, not even in something as oblivion there is always a limit.

NECESARY_EVIL
11-12-2007, 07:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thanatos-death-:
its not like that...your sync bar is just a health bar that is it...without a health bar no dying...who wants to play a game where you cant die? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*cou - bioshock!! -gh*

nikeair244
11-12-2007, 07:46 PM
haha so true assasasins creed pwns bioshock

EpicRawr
11-12-2007, 07:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrozenFire550:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by olendvcook:
the only time you loose sync is getting hurt or killing civilians </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for filling this forum with yet another useless topic, guys D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FrozenFire? FrozenFire!?
Wait...do you animate?

FrozenFire550
11-12-2007, 09:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EpicRawr:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrozenFire550:

Sorry for filling this forum with yet another useless topic, guys D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FrozenFire? FrozenFire!?
Wait...do you animate? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah, so you've heard of me as well? D:

EpicRawr
11-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Stickpage/darkdemon for about 2 years now.

I was just making sure it was you.

sweetlou280
11-12-2007, 10:21 PM
-Spoilers start here?-

Hmm.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What the heck....where did you even get that from....honestly that is soooo f-ed up that you must have been on something when you wrote it.

Legolas00198
11-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Someone would make a training against sync, so you can go around killing civilians and so on.