PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's kid

Janoian
12-19-2010, 06:44 PM
.. Who's the mother? At first i thought it would be Cristina but we all know what happens to her later on in the game.. I mean, SOMEONE must have gotten his child else Desmond wouldn't be alive!

Janoian
12-19-2010, 06:44 PM
.. Who's the mother? At first i thought it would be Cristina but we all know what happens to her later on in the game.. I mean, SOMEONE must have gotten his child else Desmond wouldn't be alive!

LadyXandrix
12-19-2010, 07:29 PM
My theory is that Claudia mated with a man, and gave birth to the continuance of the assassin lineage. Since she is after all, now an assassin.

AlCaPwn294
12-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Well we all know Ezio's a ladie's man, so he could have an illegitimate child.

flyingeaglemile
12-19-2010, 07:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LadyXandrix:
My theory is that Claudia mated with a man, and gave birth to the continuance of the assassin lineage. Since she is after all, now an assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don`t think that`s how it works, else we would of been reliving Claudia`s memories and not Ezio`s.

EzioAssassin51
12-19-2010, 08:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LadyXandrix:
My theory is that Claudia mated with a man, and gave birth to the continuance of the assassin lineage. Since she is after all, now an assassin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG! This is a great theory! I would have never thought of this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif.

ninja_7_7
12-19-2010, 09:02 PM
When did she become an assassin?

dmsurf_2010
12-19-2010, 09:54 PM
well brotherhood dosen't really end Ezio's life. Desmond saw a vision of an older Ezio returning to the sanctuary so there must be more that went on after the end of the Borgia family

tyrce111
12-19-2010, 10:36 PM
Ezio's story will probably end the same way as Altair's...
In a dream state caused by the bleeding affect...

Razrback16
12-20-2010, 03:28 AM
We're all really curious who he procreates with. I just hope they "end" Ezio's story either in some DLC memory sequences for Brotherhood, or at the beginning of the next game. I feel like his story is so incomplete and the ending of Brotherhood was very rushed.

Deathgrim666
12-20-2010, 04:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

OMG! This is a great theory! I would have never thought of this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

mustangmaniak20
12-20-2010, 06:36 AM
What about that chick who gave Ezio a private horseback riding lesson in Romagna?

Mutley_Rulz
12-20-2010, 07:38 AM
- SPOILERZ -

See I have this theory, that the Shroud will be used to revive Cristina. Ezio'll find the Shroud after some ardious treck to a Templar base, lose his most respected assassin brothers, save Cristina, and then Desmond and co. set off to revive Lucy(stabby stabby) with it also.

This'd explain the continuation of the ancestor's line, while also giving a storyline for the real world.

Razrback16
12-20-2010, 09:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mutley_Rulz:
- SPOILERZ -

See I have this theory, that the Shroud will be used to revive Cristina. Ezio'll find the Shroud after some ardious treck to a Templar base, lose his most respected assassin brothers, save Cristina, and then Desmond and co. set off to revive Lucy(stabby stabby) with it also.

This'd explain the continuation of the ancestor's line, while also giving a storyline for the real world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a bad idea. I like it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ZCherub
12-20-2010, 09:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

OMG! This is a great theory! I would have never thought of this http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> It's a horrible theory. Desmond would not be able to view Ezio's memories if he actually came from Claudia's line.

Terran97
12-20-2010, 02:30 PM
He could've done it with Caterina unless he was wearing protection http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif which I'm not sure they had effective ones back then.

DarkxSniperx9
12-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Haha noob question. Whats a shroud? Well the one you are talking about atleast.

Janoian
12-20-2010, 07:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terran97:
He could've done it with Caterina unless he was wearing protection http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif which I'm not sure they had effective ones back then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah.. play all the Cristina missions please, then come back =D

flyingeaglemile
12-20-2010, 08:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Janoian:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terran97:
He could've done it with Caterina unless he was wearing protection http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif which I'm not sure they had effective ones back then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah.. play all the Cristina missions please, then come back =D </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How does that affect Caterina at all? His theory is still wrong because if he got Caterina pregnant there we wouldn`t of been able to relive the memories after that.

Janoian
12-20-2010, 08:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flyingeaglemile:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Janoian:

Yeah.. play all the Cristina missions please, then come back =D </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How does that affect Caterina at all? His theory is still wrong because if he got Caterina pregnant there we wouldn`t of been able to relive the memories after that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That actually does make sense, so the baby hasn't been born yet or else we'd be playing him?

flyingeaglemile
12-20-2010, 08:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flyingeaglemile:

How does that affect Caterina at all? His theory is still wrong because if he got Caterina pregnant there we wouldn`t of been able to relive the memories after that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That actually does make sense, so the baby hasn't been born yet or else we'd be playing him? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yah, remember when Altair slept with Maria on top of the tower and when he did his leap of faith we stayed with Maria.

De4th18
12-20-2010, 10:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mutley_Rulz:
- SPOILERZ -

This'd explain the continuation of the ancestor's line, while also giving a storyline for the real world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This could be a possibility. Jesus did ressurect 3 days later.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darkxsniperx9:
Haha noob question. Whats a shroud? Well the one you are talking about atleast. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The "Shroud" that we are talking about, is a piece of Eden.(P.O.E)

This P.O.E has the power to cure the sick and heal the wounded.

It is said to be the clothing that Jesus wore and that's how he was able to cure the sick and heal wounded/blind people. (In Assassin's Creed at least)

Inorganic9_2
12-21-2010, 05:59 AM
Heal Cristina? She died in 1498 and Ezio hasn't found the Shroud by 1503...I think she'd be long decomposed by then! (grim, but true)

Grandmaster_Z
12-21-2010, 07:31 AM
bastard child

De4th18
12-21-2010, 08:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
Heal Cristina? She died in 1498 and Ezio hasn't found the Shroud by 1503...I think she'd be long decomposed by then! (grim, but true) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assassin's Creed: The Dead Walk

^^^^-------------------------------^^^^
ZOMBIES!

Inorganic9_2
12-21-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm sure Ezio could take out zombies with the cavalieri mace and the "jump up and crush their skull" streak move from brotherhood haha.

Tbh, shrouding Cristina back makes as much sense as shrouding Giovanni, Federico and Petruccio back!

Sean7474
12-22-2010, 10:36 PM

Could she have mated with a woman? Lol sorry but the fact that you had to state that it was a man is just too funny.

ibn-al-ahad
12-23-2010, 07:11 AM
Whatever happened to Rosa in AC2, i sensed some tension there but he like cut her off? Bastard....

Inorganic9_2
12-23-2010, 08:18 AM
lol, "mated". Such a weird term.

Also, how would Claudia "mating" have anything to do with Ezio's lineage?

monoolho
12-23-2010, 08:35 AM
The memories follow, let's say... The "cell", so if Ezio came into Caterina and she got pregnant, it would have stayed with her, plus she dies some time after going to florence.

Basically: one cannot use the animus to watch the past from someone who is not the direct descendant, never a brother, cousin, uncle... only father-&gt;child-&gt;child's child-&gt; child's child's child-&gt; and so forth, no matter how many children the guy or gal had, it can only follow the user's direct ancestor.

Not caterina nor cristina, and only some time after 1507.

Inorganic9_2
12-23-2010, 08:38 AM
Yes...I know. Hence why I questioned the Claudia point that someone made.

ChaosxNetwork
12-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Well we found out how Altair passed on his genetic code in the game based on the next ancestor (Ezio) so wait until the next new ancestor (Next game?) to see http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Inorganic9_2
12-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Yes Chaos, that's what I've been thinking! A handy little flashback to satisfy our curiousity!

(Though I've often thought that a man like Ezio would have at least one child by now! There's no mention of them, even if they aren't a Desmond ancestor!)