PDA

View Full Version : i love the new k4

raaaid
03-09-2006, 06:15 AM
the k4 isnt a crappy plane anymore, now i can outurn spits and in instant turn also las and yaks, although with the last ones a good pilot still can out turn me but i can outclimb him

he he do i like have a la following me up wnting me down, knowing that he is facing the end as im gaining more energy than him litle by litle

bob is gonna be great with the 109 and spits so close in performance

raaaid
03-09-2006, 06:15 AM
the k4 isnt a crappy plane anymore, now i can outurn spits and in instant turn also las and yaks, although with the last ones a good pilot still can out turn me but i can outclimb him

he he do i like have a la following me up wnting me down, knowing that he is facing the end as im gaining more energy than him litle by litle

bob is gonna be great with the 109 and spits so close in performance

JG52Karaya-X
03-09-2006, 07:15 AM
Outturn Spits in the K4!?

When? If the pilot is asleep? Maybe...
The only 109s capable of staying with the Spits in a turn (not forever but for some time) are the Bf109F2/4/G2...

Jump into Warclouds, try to outturn some Spits there and then come back and tell us of your experience http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

MiamiEagle
03-09-2006, 07:44 AM
That not realistic my friend. You Luft Boy have complain so much that with every new patch they have made the Bf109 more of a uber plane instead of interesting but real life limited plane that it was.

I know I fly it more than any other Axis plane.

In the real World the Bf109 was not great top of the line Fighter after Mid 1943. Most of the Aliies planes that it face after that where superior to it. It was the German pilots that made the difference.

Bf109 or Me109K was a fairly fast but it also had poor engine realibity and poor turing radius plus it was unstable and difficult to fly.

I"m sorry if that is the case than the Me109K is a totally Uber plane.

Miamieagle

JG52Karaya-X
03-09-2006, 07:55 AM
It's not the case - anybody with a sane mind will notice that the Spits are far superior in turn-rate to most if not all Bf109s...

raaaid has taken too much Lithium today http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif