PDA

View Full Version : game freeze templar lair

Dagio12
06-03-2011, 10:38 PM
just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem or if it is just me. I was playing single player today to finish off the campaign. Im almost done with it and notice the templar lair icon ( which i dont ever remember seeing.. must have come with the DLC...) i go to the location and start loading the mission and my xbox freezes. I shut off and turn back on my xbox.. reload my game and it freezes again (because thats where it autosaved). Is that play through pretty much shot at this point or does anyone know away around this?? thanks

Dagio12
06-03-2011, 10:38 PM
just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem or if it is just me. I was playing single player today to finish off the campaign. Im almost done with it and notice the templar lair icon ( which i dont ever remember seeing.. must have come with the DLC...) i go to the location and start loading the mission and my xbox freezes. I shut off and turn back on my xbox.. reload my game and it freezes again (because thats where it autosaved). Is that play through pretty much shot at this point or does anyone know away around this?? thanks

Captain Tomatoz
06-04-2011, 05:53 AM
you could try removing the dlc and downloading it again.