PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my weapon?? [Spoilers]

EmBRaCeDeATH
11-18-2009, 09:22 AM
May contain spoilers..

What happened to it? I bought it for like 50,000, and now I dont have it??

Also, how the heck do I get into the Building for the achievment 'I can see your house from here!'?

<span class="ev_code_red">EDIT: Have changed thread title and added the word 'Spoiler' to avoid forum rage http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif</span>

EmBRaCeDeATH
11-18-2009, 09:22 AM
May contain spoilers..

What happened to it? I bought it for like 50,000, and now I dont have it??

Also, how the heck do I get into the Building for the achievment 'I can see your house from here!'?

<span class="ev_code_red">EDIT: Have changed thread title and added the word 'Spoiler' to avoid forum rage http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif</span>

vasbyollu
11-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Have you checked if the sword is available on the "villa" ?
He maybe dont equip it dir, it maybe spawns at the villa?

DCWolfJack
11-18-2009, 11:58 AM
May contain spoilers?! Try the TITLE.
Not only do you neglect to put (SPOILER) in the title, but the title IS one!

Don't get me wrong, most of us probably could
have guessed that the sword is in the game but still....
I don't get the game til Friday, and I'd LIKE a FEW surprises by the time I've finished, if that's not too much to ask!

DCX

EmBRaCeDeATH
11-18-2009, 01:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DCXanatos:

I don't get the game til Friday, and I'd LIKE a FEW surprises by the time I've finished, if that's not too much to ask!

DCX </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry man. I didnt really realize it was that big of a spoiler.

EmBRaCeDeATH
11-18-2009, 01:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vasbyollu:
Have you checked if the sword is available on the "villa" ?
He maybe dont equip it dir, it maybe spawns at the villa? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean? Ever since I beat the game, I dont have it.

levian_durai
11-18-2009, 09:49 PM
all your armour and weapons u arent wearing are in "the villa", marios place

guipit
11-19-2009, 05:24 AM
maybe you broke it man repair or something

BMAN2206
12-28-2009, 01:45 PM
it does respawn in the villa,i go there everytime i beat the game

OzDavis
12-28-2009, 02:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EmBRaCeDeATH:
Ever since I beat the game, I dont have it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif In the final memory of the final sequence you discard your weapons in order to beat the snot out of the big bad guy. In order to recover those weapons you have to go to the weapons room in the Villa and interact with the weapon stands there. To find the weapon room go in the front door of the Villa and enter the first room on your left. Stand near to a weapon rack and you will be given the option to interact with it. As an aside, in the far right corner of that room as you enter it there is an exit that leads to the armour room with similar stands where you can change your armour in a similar fashion.

the amolang
12-29-2009, 02:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DCXanatos:

DCX </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... just thinking here... why don't you get off the forums till you get it? if you are here you will get spoiled, so its really you at fault.

PLUS(!) this is the hints and tips section, which the mods have said is reserved for any spoilers. so you have to expect to see spoilers throughout this forum. So if you want to skip out on the spoilers stick to the general discussion, where no spoilers are allowed.

so don't blow up at other people because they spoil something for you, in the spoiler forum.

jamsuckajam01
01-02-2010, 06:19 PM
I don't know if you are still wondering about the "I Can See Your House" achievement, but you can get it by completing the Assassin's Tomb in Tuscany (Torre Grossa.)

zjc96
02-06-2010, 06:59 PM
yes http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif