PDA

View Full Version : Interesting, interesting

Fender0
11-06-2009, 09:28 AM
When I watched the TGS Jason V interview he said that the Jackals have killed MANY of your old clan members instead of ALL as he said on E3....

(Yes, I know, I analyze to much but I can't get this game out of my head! Even my classmate (and friend) says: "Man, I've never been so hyped about a game that I go to its official forum 10 hours a day, you're going insane!" and "Ohh, Petrus, do you always have to talk about Red steel 2?)

Fender0
11-06-2009, 09:28 AM
When I watched the TGS Jason V interview he said that the Jackals have killed MANY of your old clan members instead of ALL as he said on E3....

(Yes, I know, I analyze to much but I can't get this game out of my head! Even my classmate (and friend) says: "Man, I've never been so hyped about a game that I go to its official forum 10 hours a day, you're going insane!" and "Ohh, Petrus, do you always have to talk about Red steel 2?)

Blue_panda_123
11-06-2009, 09:51 AM
nice attention to detail. I applaud you on this and I bet that those remaining clan members will run shops, teach you skills, or you might have to save them as part of a mission, and in return you could get a new gun or move

Fender0
11-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Well the old teacher will be one of the guys helping you by giving you new moves but they said that there were "safe-spots" where you can hag out and buy stuff....wouldn't be to suprised to find a old friend there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Blue_panda_123
11-06-2009, 10:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fender0:
Well the old teacher will be one of the guys helping you by giving you new moves but they said that there were "safe-spots" where you can hag out and buy stuff....wouldn't be to suprised to find a old friend there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you mean like a hub or places you find along the way

Fender0
11-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Ask them, not me! They said "safe-spots"...

Blue_panda_123
11-06-2009, 02:29 PM
I did.

HeroOfTime007
01-10-2010, 09:25 AM
They said there would be many hub worlds, I beleive.

And I wonder what the remaining members of the clan will do in the game. Im going to guess. 1 will betray the clan and your old teacher and you have to fight him or something. 1 will be in danger and you save him and he gives you smething I guess. 1 will be all emo and depressed and be bent on revenge. And 1 will just do miscellaneous things. Something like that maybe.

AznWaffle8
01-20-2010, 04:29 PM
He used to say that only The Swordsman was the surviving member. Now, apparently, there are others. It WOULD be boring if all you did was kill enemies.

I know the clan is kusa something, kusa means "Grass." So, yeah...

Hmm... what if the big boss of all the clans used to be in your clan?! *Raises an eyebrow then switches eyebrows back and forth*

sayajin4us
01-20-2010, 07:03 PM
Whoh! Fender sacrificed his forum call-sign and used his real name http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

bimbo11991
01-20-2010, 08:13 PM
He used his name on the forum before when it was his birthday or something.

sayajin4us
01-21-2010, 03:29 AM
Ah...yes he did didn't he

Fender0
01-21-2010, 10:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AznWaffle8:
"...I know the clan is kusa something..." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kusagari I think, but it sounds like the enemies say "...Hey, another ku-cigar-y.."