PDA

View Full Version : 3E code not redeeming

Netherheim
05-14-2010, 10:14 PM
I got the 3E deniable ops unlockable code (w/e you want to call it) but I have been having trouble actually entering the code. Every time I have entered my code, it always says invalid, and I've tried adding spaces, capitols and hyphens. I've checked my code for mistakes many times and it is impossible to copy and paste.

In addition, I live in Canada. Can anyone possible help?

Netherheim
05-14-2010, 10:14 PM
I got the 3E deniable ops unlockable code (w/e you want to call it) but I have been having trouble actually entering the code. Every time I have entered my code, it always says invalid, and I've tried adding spaces, capitols and hyphens. I've checked my code for mistakes many times and it is impossible to copy and paste.

In addition, I live in Canada. Can anyone possible help?

GuZZ33
05-15-2010, 02:28 AM
Apparently Codes that begin with AAW are PC and AAX is XBOX 360, did you input the wrong code?.

AAW = PC code
AAX = XBOX 360 code

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1091065/m/2671026168 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5271091065/m/2671026168)

Netherheim
05-15-2010, 12:16 PM
That is weird. Why would they advertise a Xbox code on the PC version! I have an AAX for the first digits.

GuZZ33
05-16-2010, 02:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KnightPiece:
That is weird. Why would they advertise a Xbox code on the PC version! I have an AAX for the first digits. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I made the mistake first time round, i just followed a link to GameSpot thinking it was a code for PC but it was a XBOX 360 code, you had to specify which platform you wanted. Fortunately i have both platforms. I made a quick account yesterday just to get a nephew an xbox 360 code.

Netherheim
05-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Heavy.com for me, only specified a PC code, they gave me an Xbox, asked if I live in Canada, and the codes only work in America which Gamespot specified...that really ****es me off. And I think the offer already ended so it's kinda screwed.

GuZZ33
05-16-2010, 02:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KnightPiece:
the codes only work in America which Gamespot specified...that really ****es me off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I thought all codes are not region specific?, did you get sorted mate?.

Netherheim
05-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Gamespot said it only works for America, heavy.com said for Canada.

And thank you SO much for sending that code, I'm going to try it right now.

Was that an extra?

GuZZ33
05-17-2010, 01:25 AM
Was that an extra? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes. Did it work?.

Netherheim
05-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Yeah, thanks! Oh, by the way, tell me if that code in the PM works or not, I got ANOTHER Xbox code from Heavy.com 4 days AFTER I sent the request in.

If it does work and you don't want this one, I'll post it on the forums. Good luck to ya mate.

GuZZ33
05-18-2010, 01:51 AM
Yeah, thanks! Oh, by the way, tell me if that code in the PM works or not, I got ANOTHER Xbox code from Heavy.com 4 days AFTER I sent the request in.

If it does work and you don't want this one, I'll post it on the forums. Good luck to ya mate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I didn't use the code you sent me because i already have the XBOX 360 code mate, so i don't really need another one, many thanks.

Netherheim
05-18-2010, 04:35 PM
Sure man. I don't need it since I don't got an Xbox, so I'll post it on the forums. Lotta thanks man. Hope you enjoyed the map too.

Murtallica
05-18-2010, 05:45 PM
yeah, same thing happened to me... i live in canada and they sent me a Xbox code, I tried to get a new one 3 times and got 3 xbox codes

anyone know how I can get a PC code? :/ Ill add you to my friend list

FrimpZilla
05-18-2010, 06:03 PM
http://www.gamer.no/artikler/5...vt-conviction-brett/ (http://www.gamer.no/artikler/57620/fa-et-eksklusivt-conviction-brett/)

Enter your name and email and you get your code in a few minutes.

Here's an extra code form that site:
AAW-7KXC-V7KL-ML9F-JTYC