PDA

View Full Version : Tankers and enemy ports.

Kriegspiel
05-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Along with the usual troop and supply transport ships, I'd like to see diesel or aviation fuel loaded ships that completely blew up with fuel burning all around on the water. I think it would also be kewl to have stationary targets such as barges and oil rigs in or near enemy ports that could be sunk/destroyed. All ports should be loaded with floating heavies, pt boats, and the routine stuff like dry docks and ship repair. There would be nothing better than having an all out "turkey shoot" in one of these ports.

Always remember to pillage
BEFORE you burn - Unknown

Kriegspiel
05-27-2004, 10:18 AM
Along with the usual troop and supply transport ships, I'd like to see diesel or aviation fuel loaded ships that completely blew up with fuel burning all around on the water. I think it would also be kewl to have stationary targets such as barges and oil rigs in or near enemy ports that could be sunk/destroyed. All ports should be loaded with floating heavies, pt boats, and the routine stuff like dry docks and ship repair. There would be nothing better than having an all out "turkey shoot" in one of these ports.

Always remember to pillage
BEFORE you burn - Unknown

finchOU
05-27-2004, 03:30 PM
Turkey shoot???

I dont think so man........sure I think it would be cool if you could do a Scapa Flow type mission.......but come on man......Sub nets, heavy DD Guard......its just not realistic!

HeibgesU999
05-27-2004, 03:31 PM
....swarming air cover

CB..
05-27-2004, 05:18 PM
seagulls

codmander1
05-27-2004, 06:17 PM
well lets put it like this would be nice not to be able to go into a brit harbor surfaced and shoot up the town than leave unscaffed http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif