PDA

View Full Version : Moderatrs - Need email of UBI Soft representative

ViFF101
05-02-2006, 02:14 AM
Dear moderators,

In several threads you mention we should address our concerns about boontybox to UBI-Soft through the proper channels and addresses, yet you have not written a single email or link to where this proper channel or address is.

The Israeli community of IL-2 have reached a unanimous decision concerning the delivery method of 4.05m patch, and would like to address this to UBI- Soft representative.

Please provide me with an email or link where I can send our letter to UBI.

Thanks,

ViFF

ViFF101
05-02-2006, 02:14 AM
Dear moderators,

In several threads you mention we should address our concerns about boontybox to UBI-Soft through the proper channels and addresses, yet you have not written a single email or link to where this proper channel or address is.

The Israeli community of IL-2 have reached a unanimous decision concerning the delivery method of 4.05m patch, and would like to address this to UBI- Soft representative.

Please provide me with an email or link where I can send our letter to UBI.

Thanks,

ViFF

Capt.LoneRanger
05-02-2006, 02:18 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Airmail109
05-02-2006, 02:18 AM
Dear god.....this has caused more **** than trim on a slider.

ViFF101
05-02-2006, 02:31 AM
Fanboys please stay away, if you have nothing intelligent to post, please don't.

Need email or telephone number and name of ubi soft representative who would know what i'm talking about when i send him this letter from our community.

ViFF

HelSqnProtos
05-02-2006, 02:45 AM
S~!

CrazyIvan is the guy for the mods, you can also try to pm ubirazz. Good luck.

steve_v
05-02-2006, 02:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ViFF101:
Need email or telephone number and name of ubi soft representative who would know what i'm talking about when i send him this letter from our community. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>At the bottom of the page is a link, contact us. You can find the specific information you're seeking there.