PDA

View Full Version : problem with usb pro pedals

logo_2
09-05-2005, 04:30 AM
Hello,
I have bought usb pro pedals and I'm not able to calibrate it.Each time I try to do it the ball is in the left upper position and when I try to play FS2004 the plane move to that position automatically. I´m not an expert managing the control manager.
Can someone help me out?

thanks you very much
regards fro spain
logo_2

logo_2
09-05-2005, 04:30 AM
Hello,
I have bought usb pro pedals and I'm not able to calibrate it.Each time I try to do it the ball is in the left upper position and when I try to play FS2004 the plane move to that position automatically. I´m not an expert managing the control manager.
Can someone help me out?

thanks you very much
regards fro spain
logo_2

STENKA_69.GIAP
09-05-2005, 05:31 AM
Hola

CH USB Pro pedals have two separate toe pedals and a slider - which is the actual rudder control.

Calibrate - via control panel, games controllers - select the pro pedals - which will be at the top of your devices - probably with a joystick second.

In the test screen you will have an XY axis box on the left - This is not for the rudder itself it is for the toe pedals - normaly I assign one of these to brakes.

On the right you will have a slider which is the Rudder control itelf - this is the Z axis (if I remember right).

It is the Z axis that you must allocate to the rudder.

How you do this in FS2004? - I haven't got a clue. If you install IL2 I can tell you how to install it with that.

Manilow_79vRAF
09-05-2005, 06:52 AM
Hi if you start the ch control manager and on the top toolbar look for a button in the middle which says test/calibrate when you hover you mouse over it. now click it and select pro pedals and click calibrate on the next window that pops up follow the on screen instructions.

I find that it is better to launch IL2 before calibrating as sometimes I find my pro pedals change too.

Hope this helps

Mani