PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS!] something that's bothering me...

De Filosoof
12-04-2011, 09:39 AM
In an interview with one of the developers he is stating there will be no need of the truth puzzles anymore because you would meet S16 face to face in AC:R.
Ok that made sense to me but when i played the story of AC:R he was revealing NOTHING. just chillin' a little bit on the ground and stuff.
It's really bothering me because in the previous games he is doing all this hard work to leave a message and to contact Desmond...and when they meet it's like nothing happened. what do you guys think?

Joiceatron
12-04-2011, 10:24 AM
I totally agree, all the way through the series they've bigged him up and given him a big role in the AC universe, then when we finally come to actually meet him its like nothing ever happened. I thought they wasted a perfect opportunity with S16, and could have really made him something special.

TrueAssassin1
12-06-2011, 11:17 AM
Subject 16 was a key player in Revelations. Without him Desmond may have never known how to get out of the animus. The puzzles were to help guide Desmond in the right direction, hoping to keep him from getting stuck in the animus. When he wound up in there anyway, S16 helped him get out before it was too late.

twenty_glyphs
12-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by TrueAssassin1:
Subject 16 was a key player in Revelations. Without him Desmond may have never known how to get out of the animus. The puzzles were to help guide Desmond in the right direction, hoping to keep him from getting stuck in the animus. When he wound up in there anyway, S16 helped him get out before it was too late.

So Subject 16 left behind a recording of a genetic memory of Adam and Eve as well as 30 files showing the truth behind myths, conspiracy theories and events of the 20th century as they related to the Templars exerting control over the world, and it was all just to help keep Desmond from getting stuck in the Animus? Also telling Desmond to find Eve in Eden was somehow going to help Desmond not get stuck in the Animus? There is obviously some big mystery related to 2012 that Subject 16 is going on about, and they completely ignored that in this game.

SevketErhat
12-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by thijs_bijlsma:
In an interview with one of the developers he is stating there will be no need of the truth puzzles anymore because you would meet S16 face to face in AC:R.
Ok that made sense to me but when i played the story of AC:R he was revealing NOTHING. just chillin' a little bit on the ground and stuff.
It's really bothering me because in the previous games he is doing all this hard work to leave a message and to contact Desmond...and when they meet it's like nothing happened. what do you guys think?

Indeed. That reminds me of LOST. You were waiting for an explanation and they gave us nothing

Legendz54
12-08-2011, 02:26 AM
So Subject 16 left behind a recording of a genetic memory of Adam and Eve as well as 30 files showing the truth behind myths, conspiracy theories and events of the 20th century as they related to the Templars exerting control over the world, and it was all just to help keep Desmond from getting stuck in the Animus? Also telling Desmond to find Eve in Eden was somehow going to help Desmond not get stuck in the Animus? There is obviously some big mystery related to 2012 that Subject 16 is going on about, and they completely ignored that in this game.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you i was expecting more answers but i think they are saving those type of questions for AC3.

De Filosoof
12-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TrueAssassin1:

So Subject 16 left behind a recording of a genetic memory of Adam and Eve as well as 30 files showing the truth behind myths, conspiracy theories and events of the 20th century as they related to the Templars exerting control over the world, and it was all just to help keep Desmond from getting stuck in the Animus? Also telling Desmond to find Eve in Eden was somehow going to help Desmond not get stuck in the Animus? There is obviously some big mystery related to 2012 that Subject 16 is going on about, and they completely ignored that in this game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly!! maybe because Patrice Désilets left assassins creed?

De Filosoof
12-08-2011, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by SevketErhat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thijs_bijlsma:

Indeed. That reminds me of LOST. You were waiting for an explanation and they gave us nothing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I REALLY hope so...but i'm afraid they are ignoring and skipping some stuff from previous AC's.