PDA

View Full Version : Printable Tabs for Songs

rmfroyd
10-19-2011, 09:51 AM
Got the game last night and I love it. In the future will there be any way that we can download the tabs for the songs on Rocksmith? I know you can find tabs all across the internet, but they all vary quite a bit.

I just am not able to have my PS3 on every night, so it would be nice to practice what is on the game in what little spare time I have, without loading up the game, etc. That way I can progress in the game when I actually have time to dedicate to it.

rmfroyd
10-19-2011, 09:51 AM
Got the game last night and I love it. In the future will there be any way that we can download the tabs for the songs on Rocksmith? I know you can find tabs all across the internet, but they all vary quite a bit.

I just am not able to have my PS3 on every night, so it would be nice to practice what is on the game in what little spare time I have, without loading up the game, etc. That way I can progress in the game when I actually have time to dedicate to it.

Martin37
10-19-2011, 10:04 AM
Hi,

If you have a Iphone or Ipad go get Songsterr+
You will have the tabs just like it should be for the song.

Lead, Chords ect.. everything is there

Cheer
Martin

SeattleSauve
10-19-2011, 10:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Martin37:
Hi,
Cheer
Martin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've not used Songsterr before, but the tab looks reasonable. Always a chance that RS has the song charted a bit differently, but at least that's a reasonable start. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I'm hoping the interface to RS is intuitive enough that we don't actually need to spend too much time reading tab outside of the game to get the songs down.

LennonVC
10-22-2011, 10:28 PM
guitar pro + ultimate-guitar.com

gm_bishop
10-23-2011, 06:32 AM
It's not hard to find a reasonable tab for any of the songs, but it's impossible to find the exact tab for the arrangements in the game.

Come on Ubisoft!! Get a few interns and give them an afternoon! This should have been done before release!!

Mistermann.db
10-23-2011, 08:19 AM
Agreed ... it would be nice to get the exact TAB for each song so we could practice outside of the game. I suppose we eventually have these presented in the game itself, but this would have been a nice touch.

I wonder if this has something to do with song licensing. The legal system being what it is these days in the US, I wonder if this boarders on some legal process that UBI would rather not broach...

r1chard34
10-23-2011, 04:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Martin37:
Hi,

Cheer
Martin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's pretty sweet, I didn't know about this, thanks.

There is also a website for the "i" iMpaired.

http://www.songsterr.com/