PDA

View Full Version : ***SPOILERS*** Comment made by Ezio at the end of ACB

KrYpToNiC95
12-19-2010, 05:15 AM
Ezio said that he wanted to "plant a seed", does anyone know what his meaning is behind this. I have tried to think but I'm not exactly in the most concentrative mood. This might hint that he could feature in a possible next game even though Ubisoft said he won't but you never know, just like they said it was 2 years until the new AC. They like to spring traps on AC fans. Or he could feature as a figure just like Altair did in AC2.
What are your suggestions?

KrYpToNiC95
12-19-2010, 05:15 AM
Ezio said that he wanted to "plant a seed", does anyone know what his meaning is behind this. I have tried to think but I'm not exactly in the most concentrative mood. This might hint that he could feature in a possible next game even though Ubisoft said he won't but you never know, just like they said it was 2 years until the new AC. They like to spring traps on AC fans. Or he could feature as a figure just like Altair did in AC2.
What are your suggestions?

jimbo11235813
12-19-2010, 07:18 AM
I think it was a metaphor for 'planting' the apple (seed) in the vault. But, that's just my guess.

Rakudaton
12-19-2010, 07:31 AM
I think when he looked into the apple to find out what Cesare was planning, he saw something that made him understand who Desmond was and what Minerva had been talking about. As such, he later went to "plant a seed" by putting the apple in the colloseum vault for Desmond to find - "plant a seed" being metaphorical for "provide the inspiration/impetus for a chain of events to unfold". In this case, the chain of events is (hopefully) Desmond defeating the Templars and saving the world.

DarthEzio55
12-19-2010, 07:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:
What are your suggestions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol when i heard Ezio say that I literally thought he was going to have children

Ass4ssin8me
12-19-2010, 01:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KrYpToNiC95:
What are your suggestions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol when i heard Ezio say that I literally thought he was going to have children </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, did I.

KrYpToNiC95
12-19-2010, 03:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
I think when he looked into the apple to find out what Cesare was planning, he saw something that made him understand who Desmond was and what Minerva had been talking about. As such, he later went to "plant a seed" by putting the apple in the colloseum vault for Desmond to find - "plant a seed" being metaphorical for "provide the inspiration/impetus for a chain of events to unfold". In this case, the chain of events is (hopefully) Desmond defeating the Templars and saving the world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I 100% agree but there is one problem. If he planted the apple in the Colosseum for Desmond to find that means that Desmond has already found it now. So how can the apple be a part 0f the series if it was hidden. If AC3 is for example in France how will the apple be part of the story when it's hidden.

rileypoole1234
12-19-2010, 05:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
I think when he looked into the apple to find out what Cesare was planning, he saw something that made him understand who Desmond was and what Minerva had been talking about. As such, he later went to "plant a seed" by putting the apple in the colloseum vault for Desmond to find - "plant a seed" being metaphorical for "provide the inspiration/impetus for a chain of events to unfold". In this case, the chain of events is (hopefully) Desmond defeating the Templars and saving the world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I 100% agree but there is one problem. If he planted the apple in the Colosseum for Desmond to find that means that Desmond has already found it now. So how can the apple be a part 0f the series if it was hidden. If AC3 is for example in France how will the apple be part of the story when it's hidden. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I Agree with you 1000% on that, i was thinking the same thing. If the apple is hidden now, it can't be a part of AC3 because Desmond HAS to find it, so that means nobody would have moved it. Maybe the apple wont be the PoE in AC3. Maybe it'll be the staff or something

LightRey
12-19-2010, 05:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:

I 100% agree but there is one problem. If he planted the apple in the Colosseum for Desmond to find that means that Desmond has already found it now. So how can the apple be a part 0f the series if it was hidden. If AC3 is for example in France how will the apple be part of the story when it's hidden. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I Agree with you 1000% on that, i was thinking the same thing. If the apple is hidden now, it can't be a part of AC3 because Desmond HAS to find it, so that means nobody would have moved it. Maybe the apple wont be the PoE in AC3. Maybe it'll be the staff or something </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Didn't Napoleon have one of the apples?

Razrback16
12-19-2010, 06:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
Maybe the apple wont be the PoE in AC3. Maybe it'll be the staff or something </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm hoping it will be the Shroud they are looking for.

Janoian
12-19-2010, 06:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I 100% agree but there is one problem. If he planted the apple in the Colosseum for Desmond to find that means that Desmond has already found it now. So how can the apple be a part 0f the series if it was hidden. If AC3 is for example in France how will the apple be part of the story when it's hidden. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I Agree with you 1000% on that, i was thinking the same thing. If the apple is hidden now, it can't be a part of AC3 because Desmond HAS to find it, so that means nobody would have moved it. Maybe the apple wont be the PoE in AC3. Maybe it'll be the staff or something </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Didn't Napoleon have one of the apples? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh snap, what if they were serious about making 50 more games. A PoE for every game! rofl