PDA

View Full Version : Freezes

gadget1962
05-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Hi can any body help please when i go onto ubi.com to fly online with pacific fighters i can join the game but after it has loaded my system Freezes on the map so i cant select a side , i try alt esc but it still wont let me do anything

gadget1962
05-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Hi can any body help please when i go onto ubi.com to fly online with pacific fighters i can join the game but after it has loaded my system Freezes on the map so i cant select a side , i try alt esc but it still wont let me do anything

Taylortony
05-13-2006, 08:37 AM
I take it you are all patched up correctly

try this

Go ( In Windows )

Start

all programmes

Ubisoft folder

last window in there

select set up

click on the network tab when window opens

look see if you have a window called IP

may have word default in it

click on word default

select bottom 3 digit number to replace default word

close and try again, if that fails try the other number in there

BTW not all have the IP window...

gadget1962
05-13-2006, 11:55 AM
Hi taylortony
no ip window , i think i am all patched up,

Freelancer-1
05-13-2006, 12:04 PM
Maybe you could try joining through HyperLobby, just to see if you have the same problem.

Sorry I don't have a link handy, but you can google for it.

EDIT: Here's a link,

http://hyperfighter.sk/index.php

Cheers,

Dew-Claw
05-13-2006, 10:10 PM
or minimize the window and pull it forward again, if your in full screen mode, hit the Windows key, or try alt F4.
if all Else fails hit ctrl alt del and bring up the task manager. Then close it and click the IL2 min window in your task bar.

Sometimes your system thinks IL2 is a background window instead of the actve one and your mouse is really moving around behind IL2 in Windows, even though the mouse curser appears frozen on your screen.

Works for me everytime I loose mouse control.