PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious glitch

Goguen03
11-24-2007, 05:09 PM
SO I'm playing at the end of the game (No spoilers will be mentioned) and I hit that glitch where you fall through the ground and die. My first glitch encountered in this game so I think nothing of it and let it reload from last save.

When I re spawn in the zone I get back on my horse and all of the sudden there are two Altair's lol. So I dismount and it's just like looking in a mirror; they're facing each other perfectly. So I decide to fight myself lol and for some reason even though their movements are identical the left Altair always hits first. So needless to say I finish myself off quickly lol. Funniest glitch ever.

Goguen03
11-24-2007, 05:09 PM
SO I'm playing at the end of the game (No spoilers will be mentioned) and I hit that glitch where you fall through the ground and die. My first glitch encountered in this game so I think nothing of it and let it reload from last save.

When I re spawn in the zone I get back on my horse and all of the sudden there are two Altair's lol. So I dismount and it's just like looking in a mirror; they're facing each other perfectly. So I decide to fight myself lol and for some reason even though their movements are identical the left Altair always hits first. So needless to say I finish myself off quickly lol. Funniest glitch ever.

MiniAssasin
11-24-2007, 05:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goguen03:

When I re spawn in the zone I get back on my horse and all of the sudden there are two Altair's lol. So I dismount and it's just like looking in a mirror; they're facing each other perfectly. So I decide to fight myself lol and for some reason even though their movements are identical the left Altair always hits first. So needless to say I finish myself off quickly lol. Funniest glitch ever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah lol others on this board have lost the sense of humour glitches used to give us and they whine exessively bout this one. i think its pretty frikkin hillarious assassinating yourself

Goguen03
11-24-2007, 05:14 PM
Ok, so this "funny glitch" just majorly ****ed up my game even after exiting and re-entering the memory.... everyone is dead and I can run through anything....

Goguen03
11-24-2007, 05:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goguen03:

When I re spawn in the zone I get back on my horse and all of the sudden there are two Altair's lol. So I dismount and it's just like looking in a mirror; they're facing each other perfectly. So I decide to fight myself lol and for some reason even though their movements are identical the left Altair always hits first. So needless to say I finish myself off quickly lol. Funniest glitch ever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah lol others on this board have lost the sense of humour glitches used to give us and they whine exessively bout this one. i think its pretty frikkin hillarious assassinating yourself </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol... my sense of humor faded just as quick as it arose http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

MiniAssasin
11-24-2007, 05:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

yeah lol others on this board have lost the sense of humour glitches used to give us and they whine exessively bout this one. i think its pretty frikkin hillarious assassinating yourself </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol... my sense of humor faded just as quick as it arose http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i forgot to mention that although i find it funny its never happened to me so i dont get the pain of the glitch aswell

spazzoo1025
11-24-2007, 05:28 PM
Ok, so this "funny glitch" just majorly ****ed up my game even after exiting and re-entering the memory.... everyone is dead and I can run through anything.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmfao

Zain0
11-24-2007, 05:29 PM

Lol... my sense of humor faded just as quick as it arose http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH LMFAO

Jobo511
11-24-2007, 06:02 PM
Ok, so this "funny glitch" just majorly ****ed up my game even after exiting and re-entering the memory.... everyone is dead and I can run through anything.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
HAHA. well..... that kinda sucks. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Destrier
11-24-2007, 07:12 PM
If you were running round and saw yourself would you stick a knife in your own head?

I rest my case :P

Sorry for you though, i hope you get it sorted!

stix489
11-24-2007, 07:16 PM
I don't think I'll ever see myself running around...unless there are glitches in the real world that I didn't know about... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

AldirTheKnight
11-24-2007, 07:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stix489:
I don't think I'll ever see myself running around...unless there are glitches in the real world that I didn't know about... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

School grades?

EDIT: Now THIS is a hilarious glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlpdyvwGe-s

Glyphon
11-24-2007, 09:23 PM
i had the same thing happen to me. after trying a few times, i got frustrated and just turned my xbox off and came here and started reading. i saw a thread that mentioned that supposedly the cause of this double altair bug was having a 2nd controller plugged in.

so, figured it was worth trying out, i unplugged my 2nd controller, which i had charging, and fired AC up again. Started the section over, and i made it through with no issues.

summary
the double altair bug is caused by having a 2nd controller plugged in when starting the arsuf section.

to prevent/fix this bug, make sure you only have 1 controller plugged in

stix489
11-24-2007, 09:27 PM
Have you guys tried controlling the second Altair with the second controller? I'd laugh if you could!!

Tela
11-24-2007, 09:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

EDIT: Now THIS is a hilarious glitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlpdyvwGe-s </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
That's actually...kind of disturbing.

iPlunder
11-24-2007, 10:41 PM
I love that glitch ^