PDA

View Full Version : Once Up A Time...

Ezio555666
09-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Hello everyone,

This thread is going to be a game, so here are the rules:

I will start with a story involving ezio. You have to continue the story using your imagination. You must write 2-3 sentences and let another user carry on and then we will have a story!

So here is the starter:

One Day Ezio was walking in Florence on a sunny day. It was a busy day and the streets were bustling with activity. Ezio was in a bad mood that morning...

Now use your imagination to continue the story!

GOOD LUCK!

Ezio555666
09-15-2009, 02:06 PM
Hello everyone,

This thread is going to be a game, so here are the rules:

I will start with a story involving ezio. You have to continue the story using your imagination. You must write 2-3 sentences and let another user carry on and then we will have a story!

So here is the starter:

One Day Ezio was walking in Florence on a sunny day. It was a busy day and the streets were bustling with activity. Ezio was in a bad mood that morning...

Now use your imagination to continue the story!

GOOD LUCK!

caswallawn_2k7
09-15-2009, 02:07 PM
there is already a thread like this and your sig is still way too big.

bladencrowd
09-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Because he realized this thread was made already. He then decide to kill himself. Story over.

Ezio555666
09-15-2009, 02:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
there is already a thread like this and your sig is still way too big. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My signature is not big, and my bad there is a thread like this, but I haven't seen one :I

Realjambo
09-15-2009, 02:16 PM
Thank you Cas, allow the Mods to do their job http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Off topic game/entertainment-type threads

Recently there has been an upsurge of game/entertainment threads in the forums that are already cluttered with countless new discussions on a daily basis, especially during pre-release time.
Henceforth we will reinstate the previous game-threads-limit of 3 to 4 open threads at a time in the forums (not including the chat thread). Any new game/entertainment threads will no longer be accepted in the forums without prior permission and will be closed without any additional explanation necessary.
If you wish to open a new game thread, send your request via PM to the moderators' team and it will be placed in queue, to be approved once older game threads become obsolete.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zgubilici, Sep 13, 7:05 AM </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Original post made Here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8331088937)

Sorry, Ezio555666 - Topic closed, and I have replaced your sig banner with the guidelines for future reference.