PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting book

Sillius_Sodus
03-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Hi,

I've been away from the forum for a while so this may have been covered already but I'm currently reading a very interesting book: "In the skies of Europe" by Hans Wernewr Neulen, The Crowood Press, 2000 (paperback edition 2005).

It covers the Air Forces allied to the Luftwaffe during WWII. Included are chapters on operations by the Air Forces of Italy, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovakia, Finland and Vichy-France.

Also included are chapters covering pilots from Norway, Denmark, France, Belgium, Spain, Estonia, Latvia and Russia who flew as members of German units.

It may be a bit dry for people with a general interest in WWII, but for the detail obsessed members who populate these forums it's like manna from heaven. The book will be extremely useful for those who wish to create user-made campaigns.

Good hunting,

Sillius_Sodus

Sillius_Sodus
03-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Hi,

I've been away from the forum for a while so this may have been covered already but I'm currently reading a very interesting book: "In the skies of Europe" by Hans Wernewr Neulen, The Crowood Press, 2000 (paperback edition 2005).

It covers the Air Forces allied to the Luftwaffe during WWII. Included are chapters on operations by the Air Forces of Italy, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovakia, Finland and Vichy-France.

Also included are chapters covering pilots from Norway, Denmark, France, Belgium, Spain, Estonia, Latvia and Russia who flew as members of German units.

It may be a bit dry for people with a general interest in WWII, but for the detail obsessed members who populate these forums it's like manna from heaven. The book will be extremely useful for those who wish to create user-made campaigns.

Good hunting,

Sillius_Sodus