PDA

View Full Version : Glyph Questions SPOILERS**

godsmack_darius
12-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Soo.. I saw one of the Glyphs, and it mentioned Lee Hrvet Osawald, JFK etc etc, can SOMEONE, name who were the Assassins And templars, I ve seen people say John Wilkes booth was an Assassins/Hero, and Lincoln was a templar

NBow im hearing Oswald was an Assassin )which would be damn cool in my opinion, he does kinda look like he would be a bad A$$ assassins) And im hearing JFK was a templar, or the other way around. why was JFK shot (according to Assassins Creed)

godsmack_darius
12-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Soo.. I saw one of the Glyphs, and it mentioned Lee Hrvet Osawald, JFK etc etc, can SOMEONE, name who were the Assassins And templars, I ve seen people say John Wilkes booth was an Assassins/Hero, and Lincoln was a templar

NBow im hearing Oswald was an Assassin )which would be damn cool in my opinion, he does kinda look like he would be a bad A$$ assassins) And im hearing JFK was a templar, or the other way around. why was JFK shot (according to Assassins Creed)

JudgeQwerty
12-11-2009, 06:56 PM
JFK was a Templar who disagreed with the other Templars and was murdered by them for his Piece of Eden.

godsmack_darius
12-11-2009, 07:00 PM
And what of Oswald?