PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer - Superman Invincible Mode...Oh Hi Poison!

CourtJestGaming
11-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Ok, well not really Superman Invincible Mode, but it's a rather....Bad....glitch.

I've seen it occur myself on other players, but sometimes if a target is poisoned right after or during they perform some action, like a stun etc it seems to glitch. The poison icon will take effect on the target, and the cooldown timer will activate but the problem is the target isn't poisoned, but will have the icon now above his head until he dies from someone else.

But, that's not the biggest glitch I've come across.

The Superman Invincible mode occurred tonight while playing Wanted on myself. I had the luxury of witnessing this bug, as well as others. Some people, who won't be named, went as far as to even send me a Voice message saying they are going to report me and get me banned...Anyhow.

At some point during the match, I believe I either stunned my pursuer or killed a target, while at the same time was somehow poisoned. Now, when I got poisoned, I got the whole green screen of bubbly goodness as if I was, yet I was still alive and never died from it.

On top of that, I was Invincible. Meaning I wasn't able to be killed, or stunned, whatsoever. People would try to stun me and kill me, but I would simply dodge them.

But this glitch is double edged, as when I would go to kill someone with the X button (Xbox) they would dodge me as well, or if I tried to stun them, they would dodge as well.

However, I found out that I was still able to use my Skill set to kill targets. So it seemed the glitch only affects direct actions (Kill, Stun) and not special skills that can kill as well. Luckily the match was almost over, but I did notice I was still able to poison other players and get credit for the kill, while still remaining unable to be stunned and killed etc.

Like most people of the QC background and nature, I tried to reproduce the glitch but couldn't as of yet. My guess is it has to do with network lag, while commands in the game are given and a rubber band type effect or something that may affect things that way.

All in all, it's a nasty glitch if someone does get it. So before you jump to conclusion that someone is already cheating, keep in mind this game is still only a week old.

Not all of us need to cheat to enjoy the game and do well at it.

I'll be cross posting this thread as well for Ubi Support.

CourtJestGaming
11-21-2010, 07:29 PM
Ok, well not really Superman Invincible Mode, but it's a rather....Bad....glitch.

I've seen it occur myself on other players, but sometimes if a target is poisoned right after or during they perform some action, like a stun etc it seems to glitch. The poison icon will take effect on the target, and the cooldown timer will activate but the problem is the target isn't poisoned, but will have the icon now above his head until he dies from someone else.

But, that's not the biggest glitch I've come across.

The Superman Invincible mode occurred tonight while playing Wanted on myself. I had the luxury of witnessing this bug, as well as others. Some people, who won't be named, went as far as to even send me a Voice message saying they are going to report me and get me banned...Anyhow.

At some point during the match, I believe I either stunned my pursuer or killed a target, while at the same time was somehow poisoned. Now, when I got poisoned, I got the whole green screen of bubbly goodness as if I was, yet I was still alive and never died from it.

On top of that, I was Invincible. Meaning I wasn't able to be killed, or stunned, whatsoever. People would try to stun me and kill me, but I would simply dodge them.

But this glitch is double edged, as when I would go to kill someone with the X button (Xbox) they would dodge me as well, or if I tried to stun them, they would dodge as well.

However, I found out that I was still able to use my Skill set to kill targets. So it seemed the glitch only affects direct actions (Kill, Stun) and not special skills that can kill as well. Luckily the match was almost over, but I did notice I was still able to poison other players and get credit for the kill, while still remaining unable to be stunned and killed etc.

Like most people of the QC background and nature, I tried to reproduce the glitch but couldn't as of yet. My guess is it has to do with network lag, while commands in the game are given and a rubber band type effect or something that may affect things that way.

All in all, it's a nasty glitch if someone does get it. So before you jump to conclusion that someone is already cheating, keep in mind this game is still only a week old.

Not all of us need to cheat to enjoy the game and do well at it.

I'll be cross posting this thread as well for Ubi Support.

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 07:32 PM
If I see something like this in-game (haven't yet though), I'd talk to the person it happened to and ask if they were doing something I didn't know how to do or if they were glitched, then tell them to report it if it's a glitch.

CourtJestGaming
11-21-2010, 07:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
If I see something like this in-game (haven't yet though), I'd talk to the person it happened to and ask if they were doing something I didn't know how to do or if they were glitched, then tell them to report it if it's a glitch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most people do that. Problem is their approach is slightly different than others http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

However, I of course already reported it all in it's glory

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 07:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NinjaYourFaceUp:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
If I see something like this in-game (haven't yet though), I'd talk to the person it happened to and ask if they were doing something I didn't know how to do or if they were glitched, then tell them to report it if it's a glitch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most people do that. Problem is their approach is slightly different than others http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

However, I of course already reported it all in it's glory </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In my experience most people say "OMGHax *Report!*" before saying "was that a glitch or did you do that on purpose?"

Most of my online experience has been in one FPS game and one TPS, so I may have just found lots of idiots on that basis alone.

Wile E Coyoteee
11-22-2010, 04:18 AM
I havn't witnessed the poison glitch before, though I could almost swear there were times I hit poison as I was bumping into someone and it didn't go, and othertimes where I seemed kinda too far away to use poison and it gave a symbol but I don't recall getting a kill, but I originally thought the kill timer on it was 3 seconds and it's 5. So, coulda just been a mental mistake by me.

I have seen the superman glitch before though, and I'm 99% sure it has to do with server lag. One game I was in it happened to literally everyone in the game, lol, we all wound up "dancing" in the middle of the street for the last like minute. Someone would go for the kill, target would dodge, throw a stun, which would be dodged, etc, etc. Only seen it once though!

MrLaneFox
11-22-2010, 06:52 AM
happened to me during beta.

nuttylamb
11-22-2010, 08:38 AM
I witnessed that glitch too only without the poison part. luckily the guy I was glitch dancing with was in a private chat with me so we both expressed our surprise. we played the glitch out for the entire round laughing hysterically...

Double_Deuce69
01-16-2011, 01:47 AM
happened to me tonight :-/

Johno_efc
01-16-2011, 09:27 AM
Happened to me too, but another one that's happened to me is I go to stun a pursuer and they get the assassinate first, but as they got to kill me a error comes up to do with the server, then it goes and I get the stun, or just run away.

Happened to me once or twice and saved me from death :/

StrandtheMan
01-16-2011, 09:56 AM
I've been playing multiplayer for 3 weeks and I've had the glitch/bug mentioned here happen three separate times. In each of the instances, my pursuer and I seemed to have used an action/ability at the exact same time...or at least that what seemed to trigger it (i.e. smoke bomb, assassinate, stun, etc.). I rather sucks since although you can't be killed...you can't really stun or kill anyone either.

Seeing as we're talking about weird instances...has anyone had it happen where you go for a stun from behind and your pursuer counters it and flips you over their shoulder, which causes you to have to respawn yet gives your attacker no points (as far as the screen's info says)? If so, what is this, how is it done, and how can I avoid it? Happened around four or five times to me lol.

colan33
01-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Could the same thing happen like this:
I go up to a dude so he really can feel my manhood and tap my poison.
All it says is that I need to get closer to my target???
Can`t get closer than i do so i think the glitch work`s both ways?

Elatreus
01-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Exact same thing happened to me today.

I couldn't be killed or stunned, but I couldn't stun or kill either. I was poisoned, but I didn't die from it, so I just had that green effect on my screen for the rest of the match.

Think it only effected me in the match, as I saw other people killing around me.