PDA

View Full Version : Japanese carrier problem

IHI.OuTcAsT
10-21-2004, 05:13 AM
Well, not a problem with the carrier itself, but the japanese big one that ejects a lots of smoke from the side really decreases performance. The smoke that this carrier ejects is just too much and the FPS drop like crazy when I approach for landing. I don't have a high-end card (I got an FX5600) but I have problem with the FPS, only with this carrier. I searched in the conf.ini but there is no option that controls the amount of smoke. It would be cool for the add-on/patch to add an option to lower the smoke quantity/quality.

IHI.OuTcAsT
10-21-2004, 05:13 AM
Well, not a problem with the carrier itself, but the japanese big one that ejects a lots of smoke from the side really decreases performance. The smoke that this carrier ejects is just too much and the FPS drop like crazy when I approach for landing. I don't have a high-end card (I got an FX5600) but I have problem with the FPS, only with this carrier. I searched in the conf.ini but there is no option that controls the amount of smoke. It would be cool for the add-on/patch to add an option to lower the smoke quantity/quality.