PDA

View Full Version : Altair's apple, and others. (SPOILERS)

Altair661
11-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Spoiler Warning: Do not read the following thread if you have not beaten ACR.

So we know there's at least 2 apple's now.

Altair's was not Ezio's as proven in ACR, however it is not proven whether or not Altair's apple was the one that got destroyed in the Denver Incident.(Coincidentaly where an Assassin's Team went messing.)

One of them was found in Rome by Des and Co. and one other one was found by Ezio in Masyaf. Now through "The Truth" we know that people like George Washington, Ghandi, Nichola Tesla, and others have ocupied the Apple at some point. And how we are supposed to know which one I have no idea.

My main question is if Altair's apple was the first one found, and if it was the one Adam and Eve used to supposedly survive what seemed to be a Solar Flare. Which brings up the question, at the very beginning of AC1, were we in a Temple?

However Abstergo also wants an apple for the Sattelite. Which makes me think they didn't destroy Altair's in Denver, or else what's the point of going through Altair's memories in the first place?

Undoubtely, Des. and Co. as well as the Templars want the apples, either for domination...or to survive the Solar Flare. Which btw do the Templars even know about that? These are random questions, but it seems like the details on the Apples are rather vague, what do you guys think?

Altair661
11-23-2011, 06:32 PM

Altair's was not Ezio's as proven in ACR, however it is not proven whether or not Altair's apple was the one that got destroyed in the Denver Incident.(Coincidentaly where an Assassin's Team went messing.)

One of them was found in Rome by Des and Co. and one other one was found by Ezio in Masyaf. Now through "The Truth" we know that people like George Washington, Ghandi, Nichola Tesla, and others have ocupied the Apple at some point. And how we are supposed to know which one I have no idea.

My main question is if Altair's apple was the first one found, and if it was the one Adam and Eve used to supposedly survive what seemed to be a Solar Flare. Which brings up the question, at the very beginning of AC1, were we in a Temple?

However Abstergo also wants an apple for the Sattelite. Which makes me think they didn't destroy Altair's in Denver, or else what's the point of going through Altair's memories in the first place?

Undoubtely, Des. and Co. as well as the Templars want the apples, either for domination...or to survive the Solar Flare. Which btw do the Templars even know about that? These are random questions, but it seems like the details on the Apples are rather vague, what do you guys think?

YHHTQ
11-23-2011, 07:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair661:

Altair's was not Ezio's as proven in ACR, however it is not proven whether or not Altair's apple was the one that got destroyed in the Denver Incident.(Coincidentaly where an Assassin's Team went messing.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lucy says so in the original AC, so we can pretty much assume it was destroyed in the Denver incident. The only thing that made us think otherwise was the fact that Rodrigo went to Cyprus to retrieve the PoE that would later belong(?!) to Ezio. If not, we would STILL think that Alta´r's PoE had been destroyed.

I'm far more interested in knowing from WHERE Ezio's PoE came from. Perhaps the templar archive in Cyprus, which was lost while Abbas was the Grand Master of the Order?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">One of them was found in Rome by Des and Co. and one other one was found by Ezio in Masyaf. Now through "The Truth" we know that people like George Washington, Ghandi, Nichola Tesla, and others have ocupied the Apple at some point. And how we are supposed to know which one I have no idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are at least six Apples of Eden. Also, if I remember correctly, some of them were numbered in the e-mails after you finished the original AC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My main question is if Altair's apple was the first one found, and if it was the one Adam and Eve used to supposedly survive what seemed to be a Solar Flare. Which brings up the question, at the very beginning of AC1, were we in a Temple? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

According to LightRey, if I understood correctly what he said today, the Temple of Solomon was built on the base of a First Civilization Temple.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">However Abstergo also wants an apple for the Sattelite. Which makes me think they didn't destroy Altair's in Denver, or else what's the point of going through Altair's memories in the first place? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, play the original AC. They need an apple for the satellitle but according to Alan Rikkin, they don't want to leave things to chance, lest an assassin remain and cause trouble in their New World Order, which is why a couple of PoE's have already been locked away, such as the one used in the Philadelphia Experiment.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Undoubtely, Des. and Co. as well as the Templars want the apples, either for domination...or to survive the Solar Flare. Which btw do the Templars even know about that? These are random questions, but it seems like the details on the Apples are rather vague, what do you guys think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If the templars are aware, the games have NEVER implied such. Also, I don't think that details concerning the apples are rather vague, since we know MUCH about them.

YHHTQ
11-23-2011, 07:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
There are more than 2 Apples, there are at least 5 known, including Ezio's and Altair's, acording to the AC wiki.

Also, judging by what Lucy said in AC1, Abstergo did take Altair's Apple from Masyaf. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Again, there are at least six apples, not five and I'm counting with the one who supposedly got destroyed.

CRUDFACE
11-23-2011, 07:14 PM
@YHHTQ: very nicely done. The only problem I see is when you talk about why Rikkin didn't want to leave anything to chance. In the letters he talked about how some people were resistant to the apple.

What I don't get is why they say you need the right genes to properly use them. I've fought bosses in AC who use the apple pretty good...and I think Altair only used the apple that well because he studied it for more than half a century.

YHHTQ
11-23-2011, 07:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
@YHHTQ: very nicely done. The only problem I see is when you talk about why Rikkin didn't want to leave anything to chance. In the letters he talked about how some people were resistant to the apple. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which is why I assume they wanted to lock away every single PoE, preferably away from the people who were immune to the mind control part.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What I don't get is why they say you need the right genes to properly use them. I've fought bosses in AC who use the apple pretty good...and I think Altair only used the apple that well because he studied it for more than half a century. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
True but take Desmond for instance... It was most likely Juno in order to prove her point but I can't remember ever seeing Cesare, Rodrigo, Al-Mualim, Alta´r or even Ezio being capable of - literally(!) - stopping TIME itself. If you remember correctly, Juno even says that the apple was "communing"(?!) with Desmond, while it happen.

It's not my favorite explanation but I assume it has something to do with how pure the blood flowing through your veins is.

RzaRecta357
11-23-2011, 08:39 PM
Just to add to the blood thing his Dad tells rebecca that Desmond has a high concentration. Really high. 1 in 10 million.

YHHTQ
11-24-2011, 01:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Just to add to the blood thing his Dad tells rebecca that Desmond has a high concentration. Really high. 1 in 10 million. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He says he doesn't have the right genes to wield the apple; It's not the same thing I'd say.

jmk1999
11-24-2011, 02:51 AM
moved to hints & tips for spoilers.