PDA

View Full Version : How many people have the platinum/achievements?

Split_Spades
03-16-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm trying to go for it and have all but one or two offline trophies. I was wondering how many people were able to get all trophies/achievements without having to boost for the online ones?

Split_Spades
03-16-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm trying to go for it and have all but one or two offline trophies. I was wondering how many people were able to get all trophies/achievements without having to boost for the online ones?

StarScream391
03-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Me,

Split_Spades
03-16-2011, 03:53 PM
How hard was it to get? The co op ones seem a real pain to get and the bonus ones too.

Huntsintson
03-16-2011, 04:10 PM
I got co-op trophy without trying and it shouldn't be that hard to get if you are playing with decent team. Hardest things in getting Abstergo employee of the month(bonus trophy) are getting extreme variety and triple escape. Both of those need skill and luck. Every other bonuses should have some the time you reach level 50.

Yonmaja
03-16-2011, 04:32 PM
I've gotten all but the Co-op bonus one.

I would never boost for achievements, but personally I don't care what you choose to do in your spare time, and if you find boosting fun or rewarding good for you. ("You" being used in the general sense, not "you" specifically).

I like the challenge that some achievements provide, and it adds a bit of longevity to a game just to see the full 1000 (or 1250) next to it, and if I boosted them I wouldn't have that same sense of achievement. (Get it?)

Squiiddish
03-16-2011, 05:25 PM
I just need the flags.

And I'm probably never going to get it, because I'm not wasting 3 hours following a map around to make a epeen just a tiny bit longer.

xCr0wnedNorris
03-16-2011, 05:31 PM
AEOTM for me... Godamn EV. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
Here's a general break down of all the different bonuses I got for one game:
Discreet
Silent
Incognito
Hidden
Focus
Acrobatic
Agony
Co-op Kill
Rescue
Stun
Co-op stun
Escape
Double Escape

And not even a greater variety. Wtf game?

Yonmaja
03-16-2011, 05:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
AEOTM for me... Godamn EV. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
Here's a general break down of all the different bonuses I got for one game:
Discreet
Silent
Incognito
Hidden
Focus
Acrobatic
Agony
Co-op Kill
Rescue
Stun
Co-op stun
Escape
Double Escape

And not even a greater variety. Wtf game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think Co-op bonuses count towards GV/EV, do they?

Serrachio
03-16-2011, 05:52 PM
Nope, they don't count, so if you remove Co-op Kill, Co-op Stun and Rescue, it adds up to 9.