PDA

View Full Version : Altair?

kekti
07-15-2007, 12:15 PM
no is it just my imagination or is Altair left handed? if so then well that just F*ing rocks! left handed people FTW

kekti
07-15-2007, 12:15 PM
no is it just my imagination or is Altair left handed? if so then well that just F*ing rocks! left handed people FTW

altairiscool
07-15-2007, 12:20 PM
yeah I hope he is lefthanded cuz that just makes him 5 times better cuz its a proven fact that lefthanded people are cooler.

NeVerDown.
07-15-2007, 12:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by altairiscool:
yeah I hope he is lefthanded cuz that just makes him 5 times better cuz its a proven fact that lefthanded people are cooler. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess you are left-handed..

altairiscool
07-15-2007, 12:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeVerDown.:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by altairiscool:
yeah I hope he is lefthanded cuz that just makes him 5 times better cuz its a proven fact that lefthanded people are cooler. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess you are left-handed.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yeah how did you know.haha look at my posts.:P

ThePheonix1030
07-15-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm left-handed and Altair has to be, too. Why would he have his switchblade on his left arm, then? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

MeAltairLol
07-15-2007, 12:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
I'm left-handed and Altair has to be, too. Why would he have his switchblade on his left arm, then? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So he can use his right hand for holding swords, because you usually hold guns or weapons in the hand you prefer?
(and yes, i am right handed, but hey, i have two hands http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif)

SCARFACE_47
07-15-2007, 12:35 PM
wel i have been right handed only but since my latin teacher is fu*kiin booooooring i started to teach myself to write with the left hand and now i am bothhanded =D
ME RULZ

moqqy
07-15-2007, 12:36 PM
yepp very much seems like hes right handed.. he'd want the weapon that he needs to use for fights and the weapon that weights more to be in his preferable hand ( right hand )

Clonage2006
07-15-2007, 01:18 PM
Naw he's both handed like scarface! I wanna be both handed too!

altairiscool
07-15-2007, 01:20 PM
its ambidextric not both-handed

Lordgrunty11
07-15-2007, 01:25 PM
he probably is right-handed because
1. He holds his sword in his right hand
and
2. They probably didn't want to cut a finger off of his better hand, so they took it off the left.

Clonage2006
07-15-2007, 01:27 PM
its ambidextric not both-handed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif Oh yeah I knew that. I...errr...Just didn't think you'd understand me! Yeah that's it!

Lizard000
07-15-2007, 06:02 PM
His left finger was cut of as part of a ritual, not relevant to if he was left- or righthanded!

sireatsalot91
07-15-2007, 06:19 PM
there's most likely another reason for why they use the left hand because why take the middle finger or index finger? Also, as previously noted, a person uses a sword in the hand he/she is most comfortable with.
*off topic*: does anyone know if you can fall? I just thought that having one less finger might make it easier to loose grip and i remeber Jade saying you get some kind of special glove for something.

chewie1890
07-15-2007, 06:42 PM
Off-Topic: Yes you can fall. On the PS3/PC (I think PC not sure) there will be a bar which indicates how likely you are to fall. On the 360 it will be rumble which indicates your fall likelihood. I guess on the PC there could be a possibility that you can set a game pad to rumble instead of the bar though.

On-Topic: I have a feeling that he's ambidextrous. Seems like a skill that an accomplished assassin would have acquired.

kekti
07-15-2007, 07:13 PM
well then thats just something me and Altair have in common. ambidextrous that is, while my left hand is better I can use ethier one with great skill, except for writing but then agian my hand writing just sucks