PDA

View Full Version : Editor

Kenjamin_
02-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Does anyone know if or when the editor for vegas will be released or if its bundled inside the exe like it was for Robohordes where you can just add 'editor' to the end of the shortcut and start the editor?

any news at all? any official word?

Kenjamin_
02-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Does anyone know if or when the editor for vegas will be released or if its bundled inside the exe like it was for Robohordes where you can just add 'editor' to the end of the shortcut and start the editor?

any news at all? any official word?

rogerwilco99
02-09-2007, 01:44 AM
This is a UBISoft game and it's fairly successful. So, expect no editor.

I think they only put out an editor for GRAW to try to breath some life into it (too late...).

I really don't expect to see an editor for this game. Not in this incarnation, any road.

Perseus_AWC
02-09-2007, 05:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kenjamin80182:

any news at all? any official word? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you took 5 minutes to search, you would have found an answer to all these questions.

Kenjamin_
02-09-2007, 10:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Perseus_AWC:

If you took 5 minutes to search, you would have found an answer to all these questions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe i did search and didnt find anything at all. you might try not being a **** and just give an answer instead of being cryptic and giving shards of info.

Iservealot
02-10-2007, 04:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kenjamin80182:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Perseus_AWC:

If you took 5 minutes to search, you would have found an answer to all these questions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe i did search and didnt find anything at all. you might try not being a **** and just give an answer instead of being cryptic and giving shards of info. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would also like to know if there will be an editor for this game. Has Ubisoft given any official word?

Kenjamin_
02-11-2007, 07:24 PM
no one answer the question all at once now...

bigrexxx
02-11-2007, 08:01 PM
your guess is as good as any about a map editor, or anything as far as the game is concerned. we were lucky Ubi officially announced the release of the game, since that was the only real info from them, mods announcing patch releases don't count.
You best get used to waiting for answers if you are going to be visiting these forums, as we've been asking some pretty basic questions since before Vegas was released without any real answers.