PDA

View Full Version : Jerusalem

yehonatan.roth
07-20-2007, 08:00 AM
i would like to know if the city will have all its parts in it or just a surten location in jerusalem and only that would be historicly accurate and if its all the city how long will it take to walk it in stealth from side to side and will thare be the tempele or the lions gate?(6 days war in israel historical land mark)

yehonatan.roth
07-20-2007, 08:00 AM
i would like to know if the city will have all its parts in it or just a surten location in jerusalem and only that would be historicly accurate and if its all the city how long will it take to walk it in stealth from side to side and will thare be the tempele or the lions gate?(6 days war in israel historical land mark)

webswinger93
07-20-2007, 08:23 AM
i believe the whole city is avialiable although i'm not very sure... think i heard it in a trailer or something http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Here you can see the size of the city
Trailer (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21762.html)

dragonc1aw
07-20-2007, 08:34 AM
The devs are going for historic accuracy when it comes to the city, so however the city looked like during the time period is what I expect.

yehonatan.roth
07-20-2007, 08:39 AM
i know the things youve mentiond above but it still dosen't answer the question at hand i guess i will have to wait and see

dragonc1aw
07-20-2007, 09:47 AM
I hope that local landmarks would be included. How Ironic it would be to jump from the lion's gate to kill someone. That would be memoriable.

moqqy
07-20-2007, 09:57 AM
they said they would have landmarks in the game that you can see today.

yehonatan.roth
07-20-2007, 10:50 AM
if i could walk for 5 hours just walk and look and hear and feel how its like to be in the old times it will be a great simulation game even before the climbing stealth and killing start ahhhh i wish it could be here all ready (at no expense of quality please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i'd rather wait 5 years for a great wonderfull wicked game then to wait 3 monthes for a good game)

i wonder if you could put a note in the temple (the wall) or because altair is muslim he won't
(iam from israel and i find it more exciting to put a note in the wall through a game then acctually going there witch i did lol)

bobbysingh99
07-20-2007, 10:58 AM
hmm i think with holy ground, ubisoft would have to be quite carefull, but yeah it would be a nice simulator to see life in olden times - although i doubt a video game would ever come close to real life unfortunatly

moqqy
07-20-2007, 11:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobbysingh99:
hmm i think with holy ground, ubisoft would have to be quite carefull, but yeah it would be a nice simulator to see life in olden times - although i doubt a video game would ever come close to real life unfortunatly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait 5 years.. im pretty sure that video games will be pretty close to real life. or in 10. ahh the video games will be exactly like real life in 10 years probably..

yehonatan.roth
07-20-2007, 11:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobbysingh99:
hmm i think with holy ground, ubisoft would have to be quite carefull, but yeah it would be a nice simulator to see life in olden times - although i doubt a video game would ever come close to real life unfortunatly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait 5 years.. im pretty sure that video games will be pretty close to real life. or in 10. ahh the video games will be exactly like real life in 10 years probably.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

woulden't you want to play your real life CG and sound assassin's creed in the 11 century?

and even better with a speciale helment on that you can see first person and feel like you really jumping like the matrix http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

scotty0351
07-20-2007, 04:04 PM
In one of the videos showing gameplay you can clearly see the Dome of the Rock but I couldn't see the Church of the Holy Sepulchre or the Al-Aqsa Mosque. I think both will defiantly be in the game I just couldn't see them from the video. It could also be because the city has changed a lot from 1191.