PDA

View Full Version : Raiden

W.E.S.P
11-25-2010, 10:08 PM
What does Raiden have to do with ACB? Are ubisoft involved with the new Metal Gear Solid Game?

I just completed all the training with gold medals and Raiden Costume has unlocked http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

W.E.S.P
11-25-2010, 10:08 PM
What does Raiden have to do with ACB? Are ubisoft involved with the new Metal Gear Solid Game?

I just completed all the training with gold medals and Raiden Costume has unlocked http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-25-2010, 10:12 PM
MGS4 has an Altair costume, there's your connection.

SolidSnakeMat
11-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Raiden is so stupid I really hate him so much. Rising can go suck it because I know Raiden will.

W.E.S.P
11-25-2010, 10:14 PM
Really. I Mastered that game and i never got it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

W.E.S.P
11-25-2010, 10:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
Raiden is so stupid I really hate him so much. Rising can go suck it because I know Raiden will. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looking from youre gamer tag id say you were being a fanboy mate.

The trailers for what i have seen look ruthless imo

Caligula__
11-25-2010, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI3XJ1I_MWs

Edit - That's the link to the 2008 April Fools Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns Of The Patriot trailer

SolidSnakeMat
11-25-2010, 10:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W.E.S.P:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
Raiden is so stupid I really hate him so much. Rising can go suck it because I know Raiden will. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looking from youre gamer tag id say you were being a fanboy mate.

The trailers for what i have seen look ruthless imo </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not your mate and where do you see in the name "Raiden"?

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-25-2010, 10:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W.E.S.P:
Really. I Mastered that game and i never got it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just use a cheat, the things you need to do for it are ridiculous.

SolidSnakeMat
11-25-2010, 10:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GREAZY_FINGAZZ:
Really. I Mastered that game and i never got it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Just use a cheat, the things you need to do for it are ridiculous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

False just play through the game with less than 3 alerts and with at least 25 throat slits simple you can even use stealth camo.

W.E.S.P
11-25-2010, 10:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Not your mate and where do you see in the name "Raiden"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously took offence to that dint ya. Glad youre not my mate if you get offended that easy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Youre name is solidsnakemate. You had a fanboy dig at Rising. What you going on about where do you see in the name Raiden?

You even know what youre talking about?

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-25-2010, 10:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GREAZY_FINGAZZ:
Just use a cheat, the things you need to do for it are ridiculous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

False just play through the game with less than 3 alerts and with at least 25 throat slits simple you can even use stealth camo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Really? Well the internet gave me a bunch of crap about 50 kills and all this other stuff.

pirate_dad
11-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Oh, so Raiden is not the Raiden I was thinking of. I was so psyched when I saw on here the other day about people getting a Raiden skin, so I went and did the VR things since I skipped them to begin with. I was highly disappointed when I got the skin, and very confused to say the least. Glad you guys covered it, but who is this guy supposed to be? I only played the first Metal Gear Solid on Playstation, and there was that one on Nintendo I kinda remember...

Oatkeeper
11-25-2010, 11:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pirate_dad:
Oh, so Raiden is not the Raiden I was thinking of. I was so psyched when I saw on here the other day about people getting a Raiden skin, so I went and did the VR things since I skipped them to begin with. I was highly disappointed when I got the skin, and very confused to say the least. Glad you guys covered it, but who is this guy supposed to be? I only played the first Metal Gear Solid on Playstation, and there was that one on Nintendo I kinda remember... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is the MGS4 Raiden Armor, being worn by Ezio, as a result it still has Ezio beard and ponytail thing, as opposed to Raiens spikey white hair.

pirate_dad
11-26-2010, 01:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pirate_dad:
Oh, so Raiden is not the Raiden I was thinking of. I was so psyched when I saw on here the other day about people getting a Raiden skin, so I went and did the VR things since I skipped them to begin with. I was highly disappointed when I got the skin, and very confused to say the least. Glad you guys covered it, but who is this guy supposed to be? I only played the first Metal Gear Solid on Playstation, and there was that one on Nintendo I kinda remember... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is the MGS4 Raiden Armor, being worn by Ezio, as a result it still has Ezio beard and ponytail thing, as opposed to Raiens spikey white hair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got that much of it from the previous posts, but who is this Raiden dude? I saw Raiden and thought it was the Mortal Kombat Raiden, since I don't play the Metal Gear Solid series. Why does his armor look so odd?

obliviondoll
11-26-2010, 01:43 AM
I got that much of it from the previous posts, but who is this Raiden dude? I saw Raiden and thought it was the Mortal Kombat Raiden, since I don't play the Metal Gear Solid series. Why does his armor look so odd? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
He's a cyborg ninja.

And yet most MGS fans still say he's a whiny little emo or something.

I don't know how a cyborg ninja would be a whiny little emo, but I don't play MGS either.

pirate_dad
11-26-2010, 03:24 AM
Cyborg Ninja huh? Thanks for the answer. I now know something at least about the character.

As to the whole whiny emo thing, can a dude be emo without that lame combover haircut and girl jeans? Does Raiden have a blog where he posts crappy poetry and cries about how tough his life is, and how mean his parents are? Does he cut himself? Not really arguing for or against here, just pointing stuff out.

Desm0ndmiles
11-26-2010, 07:30 AM
There was alo another MGS-AC thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6gri2NaYEA

DeepUltra
01-03-2011, 06:14 PM
What does Raiden have to do with AC Brotherhood? GREAZY_FINGAZZ tells us that "MGS4 has an Altair costume, there's your connection."

Hang on a minute! AC Brotherhood was produced by Ubisoft, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction was produced by.... Oh my god!...UBISOFT!

So why Raiden! Why not Sam Fisher! It would have been so cool to run around Rome killing Borgia Guards as Sam!

I know who Ezio would rather hang around with!

ninja_7_7
01-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Yes we all have opinions and we have all heard yours. IMO Raiden &gt; Snake.

Edit: Sorry didnt know this was a necro.