PDA

View Full Version : List of possible improvments for assassins creed

Altair778
11-17-2007, 04:07 PM
How can the develpoers improve assassins creed? What new features they can add to make the game better or use to make a new game? THIS is not a "assassins creed was a horrible game and sucks and this is why" topic. This is a "mabye if the develpoers added this or fixed this the game could be better topic"

Altair778
11-17-2007, 04:07 PM
How can the develpoers improve assassins creed? What new features they can add to make the game better or use to make a new game? THIS is not a "assassins creed was a horrible game and sucks and this is why" topic. This is a "mabye if the develpoers added this or fixed this the game could be better topic"

NeoshinobiX
11-17-2007, 04:11 PM
-******s/drunks and beggers bothering other people and not just Altair.

-Not being attacked for no reason while on horse back in the kingdom.

-more crowd speech(like when you rescue someone) or just them talking about you while you walk around would be cool and not just the same old "if he hurts himself im not going to help him".

-smarter guards, smarter civilians, smarter everything.

silentassasin05
11-17-2007, 04:12 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5701006806

Altair778
11-17-2007, 04:39 PM
yeah, A change in location would be good, mabye someplace important to the games story line
SPOLIER BELOW IN WHITE talking about the games storyline<span class="ev_code_WHITE">mabye somplace religously important, if you havnt seen that article on what the strange markings from subject 16, check it out. It explains how the war between the assassins and the templars is based around important religous artifacts like the one at the end of the game that could control the world if combined</span>

Destrier
11-17-2007, 04:55 PM
They needed to put much more voice acting in there. The sad fact is its lacking in variation, in missions and in voice acting.

The climb the tower missions, all the towers are exactly the same (so far for me) All the people i save say pretty much the same thing. The first time i rescued a Dark guy, he thanked me and said he would head straight home and probably not come out again. I thought this was so cool. Got a bit further into the city and found EXACTLY the same guy, saved him and got exactly the same reaction.

I try to tell myself maybe it was the same guy but i know it wasnt supposed to be lol.

There needed to be more variation in what they said, or just Thanks! Rather then one line.

Im a little disappointed to be honest so far but im hoping its a slow burner and i will get into it.

olendvcook
11-17-2007, 04:59 PM
being able to skip cinemas

after completing game and revisiting memories keep all gear

xekushnr
11-17-2007, 05:11 PM
I would have to agree with some of these.

The general population needs more speech. The beggars all say the same thing, and repeat it. The people speaking in the street repeat themselves every 15 seconds. The guards all repeat themselves. A little variety would go a long way. This one thing constantly pulls me out of the game, and makes me aware that I'm not really there.

The drunks are pretty annoying. The fact that they only attack Altair, and that EVERY drunk is an angry drunk and ALWAYS attacks Altair when he is close, is very unbelievable. I know some mean drunks in real life, and they usually spread it around instead of focusing on one person.

These two things would go A VERY LONG WAY in helping to immerse yourself in the game world.

A bigger variety in side missions would have helped too.

As I have mentioned in other threads, I'm still having loads of fun though. The game gets a 8.5 in my book.

Altair778
11-17-2007, 06:19 PM
definetly. I also think that there should be some other types of people in the crowd. Mabye you see some thugs walking around with daggers on their belts, or a farmer using a wagon to take his goods to the market, with his family trailing behind

SVTCarnage
11-17-2007, 06:23 PM
Im sure they would of loved to implant all that into there game, none of this crossed any of there minds at all...

:]

lol