PDA

View Full Version : could minerva turn out to be a bad guy....

Radman500
11-20-2010, 03:23 PM
i have a feeling she is still alive.. and is in hiding.. do you think she could be a bad guy and a potential final boss for ac3.... im beign serious i have a feeling she is really an antagonist

Radman500
11-20-2010, 03:23 PM
i have a feeling she is still alive.. and is in hiding.. do you think she could be a bad guy and a potential final boss for ac3.... im beign serious i have a feeling she is really an antagonist

Piflik
11-20-2010, 04:03 PM
I think there is one of those who came before still alive, but it's not Minerva...it is male, the leader of the Templars ad the being that people call God. Juno's speech during the Endgame-Climb gives some hints that lead me to this assumption.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
11-20-2010, 08:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Piflik:
I think there is one of those who came before still alive, but it's not Minerva...it is male, the leader of the Templars ad the being that people call God. Juno's speech during the Endgame-Climb gives some hints that lead me to this assumption. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

**** you thanks for the ******** spoiler.

Piflik
11-20-2010, 08:18 PM
What spoiler...that is just a theory...

Or do you mean one of these?

Spoiler: you can climb in the game
Spoiler: the game has an ending
Spoiler: there were beings on earth before humans
Spoiler: you meet one of these

all of them are known since AC2 at the latest...

souNdwAve89
11-21-2010, 03:21 AM
Could be, but I don't think so. Juno on the other hand... yes The reason being is that Juno looked more evil than Minerva. Minerva had this aura around her that didn't feel evil no matter how creepy she looked. Then Juno had this look that she is up to no good. During the climbing puzzle as Desmond, go up close to her hologram and tell me you don't think she looks evil...

whysoserious91
11-21-2010, 03:31 AM
SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!! my theory is that towards the end of the game when the other beings are talking to desmond about their history, is that the beings have sum form of "doomsday device" designed to protect the earth from humans poluting it, and the templars want it, but the assassins must disarm it. SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!!