PDA

View Full Version : using controllers on ACR

E1_ASES1N0
11-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Okay there are a lot of games that we cannot use xbox 360 controllers for pc(like MW3), will we be able to use them on ACR or not?

E1_ASES1N0
11-27-2011, 06:51 PM
Okay there are a lot of games that we cannot use xbox 360 controllers for pc(like MW3), will we be able to use them on ACR or not?

Razrback16
11-28-2011, 04:40 AM
I can't imagine a reason to not be able to use a controller. I will pick up ACR tomorrow when it releases and try mine. I've had no trouble using my controller on the first 3 games, though, so I don't expect trouble with this one.

lane42
11-28-2011, 04:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E1_ASES1N0:
Okay there are a lot of games that we cannot use xbox 360 controllers for pc(like MW3), will we be able to use them on ACR or not? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steam says "joystick enabled, Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended." I use a PS3 controller with Brotherhood and will be disappointed if I can't do the same with Revelations.

E1_ASES1N0
11-28-2011, 07:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:
I can't imagine a reason to not be able to use a controller. I will pick up ACR tomorrow when it releases and try mine. I've had no trouble using my controller on the first 3 games, though, so I don't expect trouble with this one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, Ill prob end up getting this week, I just wanted to make sure that I could, I had bought MW3 and found out that u cannot use controllers, so luckily i didnt open it and I can take it back to Bestbuy. But thanks. Have fun, cant wait to play it.