PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS* I'M gonna ruin assassins creed revelation...

bughole5
05-27-2011, 11:00 PM
the 6th sense is the ability to be in complete sync with all ancestral lives that existed. Knowledge and experiences of past are therefore retained. That is all.....

bughole5
05-27-2011, 11:00 PM
the 6th sense is the ability to be in complete sync with all ancestral lives that existed. Knowledge and experiences of past are therefore retained. That is all.....

GunnarGunderson
05-27-2011, 11:05 PM
but the 6th sense is eagle vision, you're an idiot, I doubt they've even finished the AC:R script yet anyway

kriegerdesgottes
05-27-2011, 11:08 PM
No I'm sure they are done with the script. They were done with Brotherhood's well before E3. You might recall Nolan North cursing at how it ended to Patrice who walked out of Ubisoft like a week before E3. and the 6th sense thing is actually an interesting concept but I'd like to see some sort of source.

bughole5
05-27-2011, 11:22 PM
haha you'll see

xsatanicjokerx
05-28-2011, 01:15 AM
that would make u the first person to guess the plot of a ac game

rob.davies2014
05-28-2011, 01:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bughole5:
haha you'll see </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are you just basing this on what The Mentor said in The Fall #3? Or do you know something we don't...?

wabashop2011
05-28-2011, 01:54 AM
It is possible since theres mention of a memory where Altair, Ezio and Desmond meet.

bughole5
05-28-2011, 02:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wabashop2011:
It is possible since theres mention of a memory where Altair, Ezio and Desmond meet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol close.....the ones who came before retain knowledge and experiences of past ancestors and keep building on it that is why they were so advanced, whereas, the humans, when born new have to relearn how to walk, talk, etc. etc......to be in complete sync with your ancestors is the final sense that is hidden from human beings, this is what the entire series is about. If the experiences of our ancestors stayed with us, consciously(where you know that it is your ancestors memory) then think about the amount of wisdom posessed. Instead of having to relieve specific memories over and over and look for clues in animus, the knowledge of your ancestor becomes embedded as your own experience and wisdom, it is one DNA. You guys will see all this uncover in the final game. Sorry for the spoiler. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

rob.davies2014
05-28-2011, 02:10 AM
Hypothetically speaking, if this is true, how do you know?

bughole5
05-28-2011, 02:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RussellSparrow:
Hypothetically speaking, if this is true, how do you know? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

enjoy the spoiler, don't ask where it came from.

Turkiye96
05-28-2011, 02:23 AM
well obviously, anyone reading the gameinformer updates would know that,

to be able to full sync without the animus is the 6th sense but also to be able to know the intentions of other people, hearing their heartbeat, knowing where they are gona go and have been

rileypoole1234
05-28-2011, 07:39 AM
So that means if Desmond "awakens the sixth", he'll know every single thing EVERY one of his ancestors knew? Correct?

Cheers

Inorganic9_2
05-28-2011, 08:05 AM
http://humor.wazaar.info/wp-content/plugins/rss-poster/cache/33344_meh.ro7434.jpg

CrazyShrapnel
05-28-2011, 08:26 AM
Actually... it kinda does make sense.

Click. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnM6OY3xIGg) Listen to 00:38 onwards. "Knowledge has been locked away" etc.

Mr_Shade
05-28-2011, 09:28 AM
I will just remind people that spoiling the game for others, is not a joke..

So remember that when the real info starts to come out..or leaks anyone posting any spoilers - may risk suspension.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

That is all...

itsamea-mario
05-28-2011, 09:32 AM
And a serious dose of maiming.

Mr_Shade
05-28-2011, 09:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
And a serious dose of maiming. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Anyone ruins the plot for me.. and I don't think it needs saying what will happen.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Inorganic9_2
05-28-2011, 09:43 AM
It's not really a spolier though...because it's not like it's actual factual information about AC:R (and if it is, it's a lucky/slightly educated guess)

bughole5
05-28-2011, 09:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
So that means if Desmond "awakens the sixth", he'll know every single thing EVERY one of his ancestors knew? Correct?

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

bingo

bughole5
05-28-2011, 09:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inorganic9_2:
It's not really a spolier though...because it's not like it's actual factual information about AC:R (and if it is, it's a lucky/slightly educated guess) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmao you'll see

ThaWhistle
05-28-2011, 09:53 AM
well, that is basically what they alluded to at the end of ACB, kind of some 4th dimensional all knowing state of being. presumably, eagle vision is like the tip of the iceberg.

itsamea-mario
05-28-2011, 09:56 AM
Ya know i can do this too:

In AC:R Altairs consience will awaken with in Ezio, and both their consiences will awaken within desmond and they'll have lots of funny conversation with each other within his head.

Now if this does happen, i can say i told you so and will be hailed as a psychic.

But if this does not happen, nobody will remember and i'll be fine.

rob.davies2014
05-28-2011, 10:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
I will just remind people that spoiling the game for others, is not a joke..

So remember that when the real info starts to come out..or leaks anyone posting any spoilers - may risk suspension.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

That is all... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tbf, he did put ups spoiler warning, it's our own fault now if this turns out to be true and we chose to spoil the ending for ourselves. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
I just don't understand how he knows so early on. He can't work for Ubi otherwise he'd run the risk of getting fired-
OMG HE'S PATRICE DESILETS! and he bitterly spoiling Ubisoft's game because he's had an argument with them!
@bughole5, is that you Patrice?

Gasketfuse
05-28-2011, 10:40 AM
Didn't Vidic say that animal instinct came from the genetic memories in their DNA? So everyone would already have a form of the Sixth Sense

IIwangcarsII
05-28-2011, 10:42 AM
I will more than likely forget you ever posted by the time revelations is out so its all good!

bughole5
05-28-2011, 10:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gasketfuse:
Didn't Vidic say that animal instinct came from the genetic memories in their DNA? So everyone would already have a form of the Sixth Sense </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, there are hints of it. But, not 100% sync with all ancestral memory

LaCava1
05-28-2011, 10:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
And a serious dose of maiming. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Anyone ruins the plot for me.. and I don't think it needs saying what will happen.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
A SUPREMELY AWESOME DANCE PAR-TAY!?!

AMuppetMatt
05-28-2011, 11:25 AM
Didn't I touch on this in another thread, just I didn't say it outright? By that I mean I hinted at it, but even I didn't know I meant this XD
It was late, I couldn't order my thoughts etc...

Actually this does make perfect sense. It would also explain why Desmond stabbed Lucy. He stabs her so he thinks she's dead, his mind goes into meltdown at the thought of a dead hot blond and he's left alone in the black room ("Go, ALONE" *Epic ending music*...) to "awaken the sixth". Then he wakes up with his ultra mind powers and Lucy's actually OK.

This... sorta works.
Well played sir, you may have actually cracked Assassins Creed.

(It could well be that the time the three ancestors align is where they're all holding the seals? A sort of nexus point which connects the DNA more closely? I mean I know that's not how DNA works but that's the only way I can discribe it right now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif After all, the theory is is that these seals came from or contain technology from TWCB?)

bughole5
05-28-2011, 12:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AMuppetMatt:
Didn't I touch on this in another thread, just I didn't say it outright? By that I mean I hinted at it, but even I didn't know I meant this XD
It was late, I couldn't order my thoughts etc...

Actually this does make perfect sense. It would also explain why Desmond stabbed Lucy. He stabs her so he thinks she's dead, his mind goes into meltdown at the thought of a dead hot blond and he's left alone in the black room ("Go, ALONE" *Epic ending music*...) to "awaken the sixth". Then he wakes up with his ultra mind powers and Lucy's actually OK.

This... sorta works.
Well played sir, you may have actually cracked Assassins Creed.

(It could well be that the time the three ancestors align is where they're all holding the seals? A sort of nexus point which connects the DNA more closely? I mean I know that's not how DNA works but that's the only way I can discribe it right now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif After all, the theory is is that these seals came from or contain technology from TWCB?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, there is no nexus lol I just explained what the revelation will be, there is nothing deeper to it. The sixth is your DNA becoming whole once again instead of being fragmented.

ThaWhistle
05-28-2011, 01:02 PM
the sixth sense is probably just like subject 16 being unable to distinguish between current reality and genetic memories. except twcb could control it and had some sort of mastery of it.

bughole5
05-28-2011, 01:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
the sixth sense is probably just like subject 16 being unable to distinguish between current reality and genetic memories. except twcb could control it and had some sort of mastery of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmao you ppl just dont get it, i just told you what the secret of the series is and you ppl are still contemplating, there is nothing else to decipher

itsamea-mario
05-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Well you're not exactly a valid source...

Inorganic9_2
05-28-2011, 01:43 PM
http://marketmynovel.com/images/Dont-Feed-the-Trolls.png

Please everyone?

itsamea-mario
05-28-2011, 01:50 PM
But... it's so... agonisingly fun!!!

okay, i'll stop.

bughole5
05-28-2011, 02:04 PM
But... it's so... agonisingly fun!!!

okay, i'll stop. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha i told the ones that cant wait for the game what i needed to...you guys dont need to reply in this thread

E-Zekiel
05-28-2011, 02:09 PM
Part of me still thinks it's possible that all three of our protagonists are either immortal, or the same person (in a literal sense). That is to say, I think it is a possible theory, not necessarily the right one.

bughole5
05-28-2011, 02:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
Part of me still thinks it's possible that all three of our protagonists are either immortal, or the same person (in a literal sense). That is to say, I think it is a possible theory, not necessarily the right one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the DNA is the same that has to be one instead of fragmented. The DNA used to be one in the ones who came before....this is the actual story, not a theory

ChaosxNetwork
05-28-2011, 02:40 PM
I have just wrote down your name on a little bit of paper and put it on my board under "Fool who thinks this is the real storyline" see you in a few months http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

misterB2001
05-28-2011, 02:44 PM
It spoils absolutely nothing for me.

IIwangcarsII
05-28-2011, 02:45 PM
^ This.
^

rob.davies2014
05-28-2011, 02:53 PM
So does the Mentor from the Fall have the Sixth sense? "The Mentors of generations past live through me, and I possess the sum total of their knowledge and experience."
Also is that what Daniel sees when Nikolai touches the staff? All of his ancestors and their experiences?
And how can you know there won't be a nexus?!
It's one thing to reveal a major plot component but then to deny something Ubisoft themselves have stated will be in the game... Who are you?! You're like a real life Erudito! How do you know these things?!

sfin1994
05-28-2011, 02:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bughole5:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
Part of me still thinks it's possible that all three of our protagonists are either immortal, or the same person (in a literal sense). That is to say, I think it is a possible theory, not necessarily the right one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the DNA is the same that has to be one instead of fragmented. The DNA used to be one in the ones who came before....this is the actual story, not a theory </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your remember the guy who predicted the world was gonna end on the 21? He was wrong... Whats to say that your right?

rileypoole1234
05-28-2011, 02:55 PM

haha i told the ones that cant wait for the game what i needed to...you guys dont need to reply in this thread </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But, who's to say you're right? Who are you anyway? How would you know this? You really can't prove anything until you give us a source.

rob.davies2014
05-28-2011, 03:03 PM
I personally think that this thread should be locked. In case this is true (and that is possible) we should lock the thread, never talk of this again and forget all about it. We can't let this ruin the game for other people. And I'm sure you're thinking: it's defiantly not true, he couldn't possibly know. But what if it is true...?

RzaRecta357
05-28-2011, 03:06 PM
Not to rain on the TCS parade....but duhhhh.

I only read his post. But honestly now. Isn't this what EVERYONE thinks?

I mean, seriously. Duh.

Since AC2 they mentioned if you could control your ancestors thoughts you'd be the boss. These seals are letting us see how the three of them are connected.

I actually think it's more than just having your ancestors thoughts as your own though.

I bet there is a serious reason why they have the same face also.

bughole5
05-28-2011, 03:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfin1994:

the DNA is the same that has to be one instead of fragmented. The DNA used to be one in the ones who came before....this is the actual story, not a theory </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

your remember the guy who predicted the world was gonna end on the 21? He was wrong... Whats to say that your right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm not predicting anything dude lol just drop it dude, ive revealed the story, now either believe it or dont, youll see it eventually

bughole5
05-28-2011, 03:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

I mean, seriously. Duh.

Since AC2 they mentioned if you could control your ancestors thoughts you'd be the boss. These seals are letting us see how the three of them are connected.

I actually think it's more than just having your ancestors thoughts as your own though.

I bet there is a serious reason why they have the same face also. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if it's so duh then why is everyone overreacting since they already know? lmao you ppl are so strange. I'm off the story has been revealed, I put spoiler alerts, thank you, goodbye

IIwangcarsII
05-28-2011, 03:15 PM
Who cares what you think? We all have theories. But at the end of the day i'm taking what you said with a pinch of salt.

sfin1994
05-28-2011, 03:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

I mean, seriously. Duh.

I bet there is a serious reason why they have the same face also. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if it's so duh then why is everyone overreacting since they already know? lmao you ppl are so strange. I'm off the story has been revealed, I put spoiler alerts, thank you, goodbye </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooooohh...mysterious

xsatanicjokerx
05-28-2011, 04:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gasketfuse:
Didn't Vidic say that animal instinct came from the genetic memories in their DNA? So everyone would already have a form of the Sixth Sense </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Juno sorta says that "You see the blue shimmer. You hear the words. but you do not know."
but that could also been eagle vision
1:20 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnM6OY3xIGg)

Calvarok
05-28-2011, 04:31 PM
To the second poster, Juno said that Desmond's Eagle Vision is just a small part of what the sixth sense is. To the OP, I'm guessing as well that that's what the Sixth Sense is, but I'll bet that the story is more complex than that, and that we'll still be surprised.

phil.llllll
05-28-2011, 07:46 PM

I mean, seriously. Duh.

I actually think it's more than just having your ancestors thoughts as your own though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty much this. I'd hardly say he brought up anything new.

Obviously. I don't think they did it by mistake.

bughole5
05-28-2011, 08:15 PM
about the same faces, the real faces of the ancestors were different, but the animus shows DNA sync. The DNA is one therefore the same face. all this will be revealed in ACIII

Fairus60
05-28-2011, 09:08 PM
about the same faces, the real faces of the ancestors were different, but the animus shows DNA sync. The DNA is one therefore the same face. all this will be revealed in ACIII </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they have the same faces because of Animus sync... explain why is it that Ezio didnt appear with the scar on the lip BEFORE the fight with Vieri? If the Animus really shows the userīs face in place of the ancestors... dont you think it would show it like it is from the very beggining?
It doesnt make any sense, first you say the faces were different, but then you say they are the same because of the same DNA? Kinda "contradicting", dont you think? or did I miss something?

xsatanicjokerx
05-28-2011, 09:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fairus60:
about the same faces, the real faces of the ancestors were different, but the animus shows DNA sync. The DNA is one therefore the same face. all this will be revealed in ACIII </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they have the same faces because of Animus sync... explain why is it that Ezio didnt appear with the scar on the lip BEFORE the fight with Vieri? If the Animus really shows the userīs face in place of the ancestors... dont you think it would show it like it is from the very beggining?
It doesnt make any sense, first you say the faces were different, but then you say they are the same because of the same DNA? Kinda "contradicting", dont you think? or did I miss something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And isn’t there that thing about Altair missing a finger?
I knew it was only time intil you slipped on your own pile of **** bughole. Especially now that you claim that u know whats happening in ACIII.
Give us a source or a decent explanation and I might start believing u.

TheMusingMoose
05-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Desmond will see dead people...

bughole5
05-28-2011, 09:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fairus60:

It doesnt make any sense, first you say the faces were different, but then you say they are the same because of the same DNA? Kinda "contradicting", dont you think? or did I miss something? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I knew it was only time intil you slipped on your own pile of **** bughole. Especially now that you claim that u know whats happening in ACIII.
Give us a source or a decent explanation and I might start believing u. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

u dont have to believe me, wait and watch....the ancestors all have different faces but in the animus it shows the same face as the user because the DNA is one......wait and watch.

xsatanicjokerx
05-28-2011, 09:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:

Give us a source or a decent explanation and I might start believing u. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

u dont have to believe me, wait and watch....the ancestors all have different faces but in the animus it shows the same face as the user because the DNA is one......wait and watch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sound like religion.

ThaWhistle
05-28-2011, 10:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
the sixth sense is probably just like subject 16 being unable to distinguish between current reality and genetic memories. except twcb could control it and had some sort of mastery of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lmao you ppl just dont get it, i just told you what the secret of the series is and you ppl are still contemplating, there is nothing else to decipher </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you do realize my bs theory was essentially the same BS theory you are spouting at that point?

Fairus60
05-28-2011, 11:10 PM

u dont have to believe me, wait and watch....the ancestors all have different faces but in the animus it shows the same face as the user because the DNA is one......wait and watch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell you what? I believe this is mere bull****... Something tells me this guy just wanted his 5 minutes of fame by claiming to know the ultimate truth of AC. And maybe indeed what he says is what is going to happen... but then, why not just post it as a theory, like many of us do here, in the forums.
And not posting a source, I mean, the important thing was already said, why not say how you found out or who told you. And yes, you would most likely be flamed, be called a liar or something, but you are already being flamed, so why not tell your source?

phil.llllll
05-29-2011, 12:10 AM
Obviously he's just doing this for attention, therefore I think this thread should be closed.

Gasketfuse
05-29-2011, 12:23 AM
Reveal your secrets, wizard!

AMuppetMatt
05-29-2011, 04:32 AM
To start off with I thought it was a valid theory, heck I thought it was true. But the amount of times this guy has replied to his own thread tells me he's just trollin. Granted what he's said is really plausible and may even end up being what happens, but he doesn't know it. He came up with the idea whilst he was alone in his room and thought he'd make it out as fact.

Good theory, but don't pretend you know it all mate. I'm done contributing to this thread, I suggest everyone else is now too.

itsamea-mario
05-29-2011, 04:39 AM
Your theory is like a bucket of water, one hole in the base and it's empty.
Should have just kept you mouth shut, preferably with staples, or a welding kit.

Black_Widow9
05-29-2011, 11:42 AM
Please post your theory here-
Official Member Theories *Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2951020209)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>