PDA

View Full Version : Problem Accessing a Codex Page

jonu62882
12-05-2009, 07:51 PM
I have a problem accessing the codex page all the way in the Southern part of Venice. I unlocked all the viewpoints. I did all the missions and other codex pages, except the assassination contracts. When I go to the one in the Southern part of Venice, the area(where the Codex page) shows up unlocked on the actual map, but in reality the area has a white, transparent wall and says, "Area not yet available."

Anyone have this problem? Or is this a glitch?

EDIT: I got access to the area after Sequence 8 was completed.

jonu62882
12-05-2009, 07:51 PM
I have a problem accessing the codex page all the way in the Southern part of Venice. I unlocked all the viewpoints. I did all the missions and other codex pages, except the assassination contracts. When I go to the one in the Southern part of Venice, the area(where the Codex page) shows up unlocked on the actual map, but in reality the area has a white, transparent wall and says, "Area not yet available."

Anyone have this problem? Or is this a glitch?

EDIT: I got access to the area after Sequence 8 was completed.

winkle1307
12-06-2009, 06:36 PM
I had the same problem but when i went in the assassins tomb in near there it exited right by the codex page. So if you haven't done the tomb yet try that if you have then you're SOL. sorry.