PDA

View Full Version : spoilers ending w/ezio confusion

rockerchelo1818
04-05-2011, 02:41 PM
hey guys i was just wondering why after SPOILERS!!!!! ezio threw ceasar of the cliff it was still glitchin u know, the animus but.... ezio threw the apple 'o' eden of the edge,2, right? but then how did he put it in the colloseum? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

rockerchelo1818
04-05-2011, 02:41 PM
hey guys i was just wondering why after SPOILERS!!!!! ezio threw ceasar of the cliff it was still glitchin u know, the animus but.... ezio threw the apple 'o' eden of the edge,2, right? but then how did he put it in the colloseum? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Calyptus
04-05-2011, 02:49 PM
how about using the mass you have in your head. It only hurts the first few times...

What was the main difference between the last few scenes and fighting Borgia?

answer: no more 1 hit kills

therefore: he does not have the apple on him, which means *gasp* he did not bring it with him.

Where on earth does it say you toss the apple of the cliff?

rockerchelo1818
04-07-2011, 01:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calyptus:
how about using the mass you have in your head. It only hurts the first few times...

What was the main difference between the last few scenes and fighting Borgia?

answer: no more 1 hit kills

therefore: he does not have the apple on him, which means *gasp* he did not bring it with him.

Where on earth does it say you toss the apple of the cliff? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> didnt he throw it off the edge? sorry if i am wrong, and also what about when glitched? i still dont get it

magesupermaster
04-07-2011, 01:53 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Ezio first put the Apple of Eden in the Colosseum and then he went to Spain in 1507.

ThaWhistle
04-07-2011, 01:58 PM
i thought it was the other way around, he killed cesare, then put it in the colluseum.

magesupermaster
04-07-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm not sure..As I don't seem to remember ATM, It can be either this or that...

heypeter17
04-07-2011, 02:06 PM
Ezios ac wiki has him sealing the apple away in 1504. The book for bh details a little more of what happened to Ezio from 1503 to the Davinci Disappearance

Ureh
04-07-2011, 02:54 PM
Did they every explain how Ezio found out about 72? Doesn't seem like something he could figure out himself. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

phil.llllll
04-07-2011, 05:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heypeter17:
Ezios ac wiki has him sealing the apple away in 1504. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually the wiki states that he sealed it away after he defeated Cesare. However it's wrong in this case (as in so many others) as Ezio states, when leo asks about it, in the DaVinci Disappearance DLC that the apple has been put to rest.

So as you mentioned it was sealed away in 1504. Question is why did they even need to access the last memory with Cesare then, considering it was giving them problems, when they could've gone straight to that one? Major plot hole?

heypeter17
04-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Well timeline wise in the modern day, the memories jumped from 1503 to the battle in 1507.
Then Desmond gets put back to the year 1506, where they find out the apple was sealed already by then.

phil.llllll
04-07-2011, 08:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heypeter17:
Well timeline wise in the modern day, the memories jumped from 1503 to the battle in 1507.
Then Desmond gets put back to the year 1506, where they find out the apple was sealed already by then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know; I played the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I meant there was no need to go to 1507 in the first place (especially is that particular memory was causing problems) if they could've just gone to the 1504 one where he sealed the apple away...

Unless I missed something here. Anyone?

masterfenix2009
04-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Maybe ezio was remembering the apple when he killed cesare. memory in memory

monkeyuncle8
04-07-2011, 09:18 PM
while we are on this subject, why couldn't Cesare be held by the chains of man, or something like that

xCr0wnedNorris
04-07-2011, 09:19 PM
About including the memory of fighting Cesare at the end, maybe Ubi didn't want to leave us hanging with the story between Ezio and Cesare. If it ended with Cesare getting hauled off to jail, I'd personally go "WTF?! I WANNA KILL HIS ***!"

phil.llllll
04-07-2011, 09:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
About including the memory of fighting Cesare at the end, maybe Ubi didn't want to leave us hanging with the story between Ezio and Cesare. If it ended with Cesare getting hauled off to jail, I'd personally go "WTF?! I WANNA KILL HIS ***!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well okay, we can go with the obvious and say because they needed actual content for ACB :P

But storywise, as I mentioned, it doesn't quite add up.

Actually storywise it doesn't add up anyway. How would they know to jump straight to said memory? Wouldn't they have to relive them in order anyway? Truth to be told, it doesn't really matter to me, as it's only a minor slip.

Geinref
04-07-2011, 11:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phil.llllll:

Actually the wiki states that he sealed it away after he defeated Cesare. However it's wrong in this case (as in so many others) as Ezio states, when leo asks about it, in the DaVinci Disappearance DLC that the apple has been put to rest.

So as you mentioned it was sealed away in 1504. Question is why did they even need to access the last memory with Cesare then, considering it was giving them problems, when they could've gone straight to that one? Major plot hole? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, i thought the same thing too. In the DaVinci dlc, which takes place in 1506, ezio did say he put the apple to rest. Yet when u go to the temple you'll notice on the ground that it's the pyramid that's at the villa and juno's temple. Yet ezio and leo never acknowledged what it meant at that time, nor knew what the number was yet, which tells me ezio probably hid the apple some where else.

After he kills cesare i think ezio is getting a flash back of when he put the apple to rest since he didnt take it with him to the final fight as he didnt need it. Which to me means that something might have happen later on in 1506 or 1507 before he fights cesare. Then again he could also have just put it away after he killed cesare.

rockerchelo1818
04-12-2011, 02:00 PM
thnx guys. i still have a question. why was it STLLL having errors after he threw ceaser off the edge? plz reply

Abeonis
04-12-2011, 03:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phil.llllll:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it doesn't. Before you make comments that besmirch the wiki's good name and question its accuracy, please take the time to actually read it.

Ezio's article on the AC Wiki clearly sates that the Apple had been hidden before Leonardo was kidnapped. I know this, because I wrote most of that damn article.