PDA

View Full Version : what is up with the radar

morgancc17
11-17-2007, 09:27 AM
in memory block 4 theirs a radar but it doesent show me were to look for info like it useally does i climbed up a view point but that dident reveal anything do i have to look for info myself becuase in the other memory blocks i dident haft to i just followed after investigating please help

morgancc17
11-17-2007, 09:27 AM
in memory block 4 theirs a radar but it doesent show me were to look for info like it useally does i climbed up a view point but that dident reveal anything do i have to look for info myself becuase in the other memory blocks i dident haft to i just followed after investigating please help

bobbylucifer
11-17-2007, 09:32 AM
check out the new areas in the cities which you've unlocked and find a view point there to climb, this should reveal some of the stuff to do in that area and allow you to find the other viewpoints. I'm not quite sure if you need to find all the view points in the previous area aswell as progressing in the story to unlock the new areas as i'd already found them, so if you don't have say the rich district in damascus then try finding all the view points in the poor district.