PDA

View Full Version : can people in your rants, stop sayin they rushed out the game

MiniAssasin
11-23-2007, 04:59 AM
i mean i keep seeing it in every thread or post thats giving it bad reviews

sure its fine if your not happy about certain aspects but stop blaming it on the fact they rushed it out because the game took 4 years
just something that winds me up when i read it

MiniAssasin
11-23-2007, 04:59 AM

sure its fine if your not happy about certain aspects but stop blaming it on the fact they rushed it out because the game took 4 years
just something that winds me up when i read it

Royal.Mist
11-23-2007, 05:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

just something that winds me up when i read it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell me then, if the game is this poorly done, wtf were they doing for four years?

MiniAssasin
11-23-2007, 05:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Royal.Mist:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

Tell me then, if the game is this poorly done, wtf were they doing for four years? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the only thing i see poorly done is 1 glitch at the end for a very small amount of people

and the gameplay needs some improvements

all in all im enjoying the game and have had no problems.

--
if ya wanna complain about it say what you say, what have they been doing for 4 years, not oh they rushed this game out.

because it doesnt make sense and winds me up

rogue_tom
11-23-2007, 06:29 AM
The game has very few glitch or bugs. The main problem i see with it is that the 360 and ps3 are pooly designed. I got my new xbox and it runs brilliantly, my old xbox crashed every 10 min.

Wait till the pc versions releases then your see complaints.

Pday
11-23-2007, 08:16 AM
It feels rushed because it contains the bare minimum so to speak, there is very little added on top to make the game whole, simple things such as different difficulties, some more variation in the "save citizen" missions, maybe a couple of more assassinations pr city, no need to add cut scenes or things like that for them just some more targets you need to get close to a kill with a purpose.

Robbinho1992
11-23-2007, 08:47 AM
~Good ideas, and thats what they need, good feedback what they can build on. I end up saying this at the end of almost all my posts but this game was an Experiment for UBI, thats why they are looking at sales to if they make another one, because if the Experiment is pulled off, then they know that the rest of the games might work. Thats why there are no other games like it, beecuase its a original idea that has to be to other games, so people complaing its not "Stealthy" or any other reasons comparing to other games can just STFU, as this is trying to make another Genre of playing. Its going to have its downpoint, what they can expand on, and with a Such Over-hyped game, your going to get dissapointed one way or another.

Dvlos56
11-23-2007, 09:48 AM
i mean i keep seeing it in every thread or post thats giving it bad reviews </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's unexplainable and sometimes the only thing people can think of when you go from city to city doing the same stupid things over and over again.

Eavesdrop... you HAVE to find a bench, hit LT and Y and just watch people talk. No stealth or thought required.

Pickpocket.. just walk up and hit B!!!! Ok sometimes the NPC inexplicably turns around.. all you have to is wait for his head to turn around and hit B!!!

Interogation.. punch 2-3 times and watch.

The Assassinations themselves are ok, but still it's pretty simplistic when compared with OTHER assassination games. Now.. AC is a new series its not trying to be a clone of another game... Fine I understand that, but teh offer something other games do not in a COMPELLING way.

AC needs help, and I think the gamer base should reflect that, not give people mad props for failing to reach their potential.

AirRon_2K7
11-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Dvlos, good to see you back.

That was sarcasm

To be honest, I don't know what you wish to achieve with your rants now. Before all you managed to do was piss people off and get them wondering. But no amount of Dvlos bullcrap is going to change the minds of people that have already bought and are still enjoying the game. Myself being one of them. I can see you like your games to take a lot of time (wow... it doesn't take long to pickpocket... what a rubbish game)but to be honest, that bores me. Oh yay, I've been playing this MMO for 100+ hours and I've gone up a level... yay l33t hax0rz I can now pick up that sword... since my puny level 23 self couldn't weild a sword, for some inexplicable reason. But this is just random ranting, and my opinion, and I don't know what sort of games you do like. But to cut out a large chunk of inevitable flame, I'll ask a question (Strange, you may well be the first person EVER to answer this, although I doubt you will):

What games do you suggest we play? Instead of bringing problems to the forums, bring solutions, m'kay?

Dvlos56
11-23-2007, 10:24 AM
How is bringing honest critique (not just saying "It sux lolololol") to the forum "a problem".

Is this I love AC only forum?

Perhaps pickpocket is a bad example, but when taken together with the other side missions and the fact that is constantly repeated throughout the ENTIRE game. No, I HATE MMOs for that, unimaginative grinding.. I like some sort of "technique" to doing multiple tasks.. compel me to play your game. AC is 5 basic functions repeated endlessly and with a really flat delivery for 10-15 hours.

Do you want to play a game with variety in assassinations? Play Hitman 2 (old graphics, you graphics-only lovers would be dissappointed) or Hitman Blood Money.

Sandbox game with freedom? GTA, heck even Saint's Row is a better example. Punch/shoot/kick/kill/run over who ever you want and face the consequences. it's not perfect by a long shot, but it sure is "more free" than AC.

Free-running/climbing? Crackdown is on par, its not like climbing is all that hard, you hold the left stick and WATCH Altair.. no thought involved beyond "go up".

Why do I come back to post this? On the minute chance Ubisoft listens to its customers, not it's "blind fanatics". Perhaps casual games would like AC in it's current state.. well wrap it up and call it "Normal Difficulty" for myself and other Veteran games please give us a more rewarding (read:challenging and fun) game please.

AirRon_2K7
11-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Yeah, I didn't like Hitman 2, but I did like Blood Money... Saint's Row was a good game too. Pfft, Crackdown's climbing? Jump... grab... jump... grab. Yeah, that's great isn't it. No, I'm pretty confident that AC's free running is better than Crackdowns.

But, each to his own. Although since this forums is full of people that like the game, not blind fanatics ... just 'cos we don't play quite as many games as 'veteran' gamers... doesn't mean that us casual gamers are all 'fanatics' who don't know a 'good' game... it's called opinion. You can't be wrong.

lostassassin123
11-23-2007, 10:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dvlos56:
How is bringing honest critique (not just saying "It sux lolololol") to the forum "a problem".

Is this I love AC only forum?

Perhaps pickpocket is a bad example, but when taken together with the other side missions and the fact that is constantly repeated throughout the ENTIRE game. No, I HATE MMOs for that, unimaginative grinding.. I like some sort of "technique" to doing multiple tasks.. compel me to play your game. AC is 5 basic functions repeated endlessly and with a really flat delivery for 10-15 hours.

Do you want to play a game with variety in assassinations? Play Hitman 2 (old graphics, you graphics-only lovers would be dissappointed) or Hitman Blood Money.

Sandbox game with freedom? GTA, heck even Saint's Row is a better example. Punch/shoot/kick/kill/run over who ever you want and face the consequences. it's not perfect by a long shot, but it sure is "more free" than AC.

Free-running/climbing? Crackdown is on par, its not like climbing is all that hard, you hold the left stick and WATCH Altair.. no thought involved beyond "go up".

Why do I come back to post this? On the minute chance Ubisoft listens to its customers, not it's "blind fanatics". Perhaps casual games would like AC in it's current state.. well wrap it up and call it "Normal Difficulty" for myself and other Veteran games please give us a more rewarding (read:challenging and fun) game please. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
Those like You don't deserve to live...
*gunshot*
[/sarcasm]
From all your points we can summarize the repetetiveness and "too easy" points.
And it did ruined the game?It`s at least 8/10...
Similiar as You we can review MGS4:
1. It's not Halo 3
2. Snake looks old like my grandpappy!!!
3. WE all know its just a splinter cell knock-off with some creepy old guy as the main character.Doesn`t matter it was releazed much earlier, we know Ubi was first...
4. Graphics are good! For 1999... now games like Crysis pwn this sh*t
5. Snake... he's not a hero (never was)
6. The story was supposed to be over after MGS3
7. Hideo Kojima is a stuck up pr**k, who thinks he's a genius and wants everyone to know about it...
8. MGS doesn't have the title recognition games like Mario and Halo have
9. Relies on overblown cut-scenes instead of gameplay.
10. Its on the PS3...
2/10
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Ok, I don`t want to start a little war, but did You played it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

xELITEGUNNERx
11-23-2007, 11:13 AM

i think th story is **** butt i love runnin on
roofs away from the guards after i massacred the hole city

IVlatty
11-23-2007, 11:27 AM
Look, i know there are errors but its looking really bad for the game, if it was as bad as you said it was then send it back and shut ur mouth.

This game is the first to ever actually try do something completely different. There will always be errors, they didnt know exactly what the public were looking for, i think they did a great job in that the things missing are really easy to add, and hopefully they will actually get added and make the game perfect IMO.

lostassassin123
11-23-2007, 11:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xELITEGUNNERx:

i think th story is **** butt i love runnin on
roofs away from the guards after i massacred the hole city </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Didn't saw that one coming...
A guy with a big sig, which wanted to be remembered, has spoken...
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Dvlos56
11-23-2007, 11:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lostassassin123:

Ok, I don`t want to start a little war, but did You played it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Little war? So an anti-AC opinion requires war.. heh.. whatever..

To start this war you decide to review a game that's not out yet? What?

ok..

Counter Review of MGS4:

1. Halo 3 isn't perfect, if MGS4 was Halo 3 I would think Bungie/MS would sue Konami
2. Old guy complaint. Could be valid, have to play the game to determine how old Snake really is. 40's is not that old
3. Metal Gear came first.
4. Graphics still look good for consoles, Crysis looks great.. but again graphics &lt; gameplay.
5. Snake is not a hero? What?
6. A lot of games and movies feature "the story is supposed to be over" so what? How is this a critque? 5-6 are useless.
7. It's hard to argue the guy makes good games. It's easy to argue that AC is a 7/10 game not a 9/10 or 10/10 game (I'm not a fanboy hurr)
8. MGS has huge recognition its a system seller, Mario is for kids, Halo and MGS are for a more mature crowd... Keep in mind Metal Gear was a game for the NES. So its been around for a while.
9. AC relies on unskippable cutscenes.. in any case a lot of Japanese have overblown cutscenes.. but I agree with this point.. too much cutscenes and a convoluted plot. Big negative.
10. What console its on is irrelevant. Sony has mishandled their customers with arrogance but the system isn't bad. And if MGS4 brings the goods it deserves a good score.

You lose.

AirRon_2K7
11-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Actually you lose. Crysis only has graphics &lt; gameplay? No it has graphics = gameplay, and it looks f,ing amazing. You have played it before you made that idiotic comment, right? Or are you judging again... I swear you get dumber everytime you post.

lostassassin123
11-23-2007, 12:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dvlos56:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lostassassin123:

Ok, I don`t want to start a little war, but did You played it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok..

Counter Review of MGS4:

1. Halo 3 isn't perfect, if MGS4 was Halo 3 I would think Bungie/MS would sue Konami
2. Old guy complaint. Could be valid, have to play the game to determine how old Snake really is. 40's is not that old
4. Graphics still look good for consoles, Crysis looks great.. but again graphics &lt; gameplay.
6. A lot of games and movies feature "the story is supposed to be over" so what? How is this a critque? 5-6 are useless.
7. It's hard to argue the guy makes good games. It's easy to argue that AC is a 7/10 game not a 9/10 or 10/10 game (I'm not a fanboy hurr)
8. MGS has huge recognition its a system seller, Mario is for kids, Halo and MGS are for a more mature crowd... Keep in mind Metal Gear was a game for the NES. So its been around for a while.
9. AC relies on unskippable cutscenes.. in any case a lot of Japanese have overblown cutscenes.. but I agree with this point.. too much cutscenes and a convoluted plot. Big negative.
10. What console its on is irrelevant. Sony has mishandled their customers with arrogance but the system isn't bad. And if MGS4 brings the goods it deserves a good score.

You lose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
"Did You played the game"
So where's the answer?
You know, I don`t like to flame, realy...
You leave me no choice:
You started a war with the whole AC community, because someone said about "love", and say how anti-opinion can start a war?
Before the AC release, You reviewed it like "DUMB AI.period".However my "review" supposed to be an example.
Now your review:
Mostly all your points are Your opinion...
How ******s like You figure out how to post? Do You get help???
"Snake is not a hero? What?" - watch.the.TGS.Trailer.
Note:I have nothing against MGS4.
What`s Your point to post here?
Trolls need to go back under the bridge...

Stillzero
11-23-2007, 02:42 PM

ok..

Counter Review of MGS4:

You lose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
"Did You played the game"
So where's the answer?
You know, I don`t like to flame, realy...
You leave me no choice:
You started a war with the whole AC community, because someone said about "love", and say how anti-opinion can start a war?
Before the AC release, You reviewed it like "DUMB AI.period".However my "review" supposed to be an example.
Now your review:
Mostly all your points are Your opinion...
How ******s like You figure out how to post? Do You get help???
"Snake is not a hero? What?" - watch.the.TGS.Trailer.
Note:I have nothing against MGS4.
What`s Your point to post here?
Trolls need to go back under the bridge... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't mean to flame here mate but if you actually ment your 1-10 points in your "2/10" review then you deserve a well aimed roundhouse kick in the balls mate.
Especially for point 8, you don't have to be a fan to know point 8 is a bunch of bullocks on a toast.

Anyways just had to lay my egg, as you where brother.

Dvlos56
11-23-2007, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
Actually you lose. Crysis only has graphics &lt; gameplay? No it has graphics = gameplay, and it looks f,ing amazing. You have played it before you made that idiotic comment, right? Or are you judging again... I swear you get dumber everytime you post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crysis plays like Far Cry.. although Crysis is a better game, I don't think the gameplay is THAT much more to scream about.. its a shooter. I have not played the full game yet. I kind of wanted to get a machine that handled it all options on, before playing the whole thing. It's still a prettier game than it is a deep one.

It's easy to get caught up on pretty a game looks for some people I guess.

BTOG46
11-23-2007, 03:34 PM
A lot of the Far Cry forum members are saying that Crysis may look like Far cry, it doesn't have as many game play features.
So it all boils down to OPINION.................again.

AirRon_2K7
11-23-2007, 03:36 PM
since you rant about the opinions of reviewers so much (remember that topic you made on IGN's score?) why did Gamespot give it a 9.5, and oral sex?

b-busher
11-23-2007, 03:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
since you rant about the opinions of reviewers so much (remember that topic you made on IGN's score?) why did Gamespot give it a 9.5, and oral sex? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree with you but I think it was 9.0.

ACfan85
11-23-2007, 11:02 PM
FIRST OF ALL ANY 1 WHO THINKS THAT AC WAS RUSHED IS A ****ING *******!!!!! U PEOPLE JUST ARN'T USED TO THIS KIND OF GAME BECAUSE THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A GAME LIKE THIS!! U CAN'T EVEN NAME 1 GAME THAT HAS EVER BEEN LIKE THIS AND YOU R PISHED OFF BECAUSE U THINK THAT U DO THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! gIMMIE A ****ING BREAK HOW DO U THINK KILLERS DID IT BACK THEN!! PICKPOCKETING EAVSDROPPING AND INTERIGATING WHAT MORE DO U WANT IF U DIDN'T LIKE THE GAME U SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING IT AND U SHOULD NOT BE WRITING ABOUT IT FIND A ****ING GAME U LIKE AND PLAY THAT JUST SHUT THE **** UP!!

Smoked911
11-24-2007, 01:24 AM
I must agree having a Anti-AC creed isn't stupid, starting a war, idiotic. Like seriously you guys are being blinded by love of the game. I really enjoyed this game I beat it already and it truly is repetitive and we all know that deep down. Also if no one ever had a Anti perspective on a game we would be playing f*cking Contra 7 with no graphichs and with a pong controller. Like I have ups and downs on ever game and you shouldn't have people mad over this (unless you post somthing anti-halo3 seriously I posted game too easy and I think there trying to find out were I live)

(PS3 Sucks)

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

chickmgnt222
11-24-2007, 01:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BTOG46:
A lot of the Far Cry forum members are saying that Crysis may look like Far cry, it doesn't have as many game play features.
So it all boils down to OPINION.................again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

DING DING DING!! Some people don't seem to realize that.

Smoked911
11-24-2007, 01:45 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif Anyone against that post shoot yourself