PDA

View Full Version : Altair's Armor Theory

RanceSali1
10-25-2010, 06:35 PM
After the villa attack,I think Ezio loses the armor forever.However,Desmond finds it buried somewhere under the villa.

Thoughts?

RanceSali1
10-25-2010, 06:35 PM
After the villa attack,I think Ezio loses the armor forever.However,Desmond finds it buried somewhere under the villa.

Thoughts?

LaCava1
10-25-2010, 06:40 PM
Hmm. I like the idea... That would actually be very cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. It should happen. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

ninjasownu
10-25-2010, 06:42 PM
I doubt it but I wish it would be in. Good job.

Oatkeeper
10-25-2010, 07:24 PM
what would be the point in re-imagining desmonds modern outfit then? I bet its much more likely he finds Ezio's missing second hidden blade.

PS: *Spoiler* Altairs armor was hit by the cannonball that burst the hole into ezios room, along with much of ezios gear, according to some news sites that played an early setup recently. hence why Ezio doesn't suit up before leaving.

iNt0xiCaT3dSainT
10-25-2010, 07:38 PM
Ur theory is a good one. But logically the armor would be busted u broken in half fabric missing ectera. Btw it would be weird if u see a guy wereing clothes from 500 years ago.. Not very Blenedable i mean who the hell wears that stuff any more? NOOBS!

salted onions
10-25-2010, 08:06 PM
I doubt this could happen, but maybe he finds a mangled pile of parts from Altair's armor, which they forge into something more modern, less inconspicuous, like.. a bulletproof vest..? Ierno. Random thought thrown out there.

Rakudaton
10-26-2010, 04:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:
I doubt this could happen, but maybe he finds a mangled pile of parts from Altair's armor, which they forge into something more modern, less inconspicuous, like.. a bulletproof vest..? Ierno. Random thought thrown out there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bulletproof vest, PERFECT. I always thought this would be a good way to allow guns into AC. Just let the modern-day assassin outfit be made of bulletproof material - that way, getting shot would be no worse that getting hit with an arrow in AC1&2.

But I don't think Desmond will get Altair's armour; if he does, however, it'll probably be updated to look modern.

Razrback16
10-26-2010, 04:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:
I doubt this could happen, but maybe he finds a mangled pile of parts from Altair's armor, which they forge into something more modern, less inconspicuous, like.. a bulletproof vest..? Ierno. Random thought thrown out there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bulletproof vest, PERFECT. I always thought this would be a good way to allow guns into AC. Just let the modern-day assassin outfit be made of bulletproof material - that way, getting shot would be no worse that getting hit with an arrow in AC1&2.

But I don't think Desmond will get Altair's armour; if he does, however, it'll probably be updated to look modern. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man I hope they don't start introducing guns. Would ruin the game, IMO.

EzioAssassin51
10-26-2010, 04:54 AM
I doubt they will bring Altair's Armour back, seeing as they got Desmond a new outfit. I mean what's the point of getting a new outfit only to have it replaces like fifteen hours later.

If anything, i agree with Oat. I think the most he'll find of Ezio's to use is his second hidden blade!

Rakudaton
10-26-2010, 05:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
I doubt they will bring Altair's Armour back, seeing as they got Desmond a new outfit. I mean what's the point of getting a new outfit only to have it replaces like fifteen hours later.

If anything, i agree with Oat. I think the most he'll find of Ezio's to use is his second hidden blade! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, Ezio has his first outfit which gets changed to the Assassin outfit after less than ONE hour... which in turn can be changed to Altair's armour within about 15 hours... which in turn gets changed to his new clothing in ACB. So, I think it's plausible that Desmond will get an additional new outfit.

Colossus_1191
10-26-2010, 08:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:

Man I hope they don't start introducing guns. Would ruin the game, IMO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There going to have to if they plan on Desmond fighting templars. Unless the modern day templars are severely old fashioned.

salted onions
10-26-2010, 10:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razrback16:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rakudaton:

But I don't think Desmond will get Altair's armour; if he does, however, it'll probably be updated to look modern. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man I hope they don't start introducing guns. Would ruin the game, IMO. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is inevitable that Desmond will encounter men with guns. From what we hear about Desmond in ACB, it seems like his role is more Tomb Raider than it is Mirror's Edge, but eventually Abstergo will give up trying to capture him alive, and will definitely use live ammunition on him.

I'm imagining a scene where Abstergo finally captures Rebecca Crane, Shaun Hastings, and Lucy Stillman, but they deem Desmond too dangerous to live, so as Desmond is hanging off of some beam, they shoot him, hits him in the chest, and he falls to his apparent "doom." Wakes up to find himself in the care of fellow assassins, his bulletproof vest made from Altair's armor lying by his side, dented from the bullet. How cliche. I should stop before this becomes a bad fanfic xD.

jazmex
10-26-2010, 02:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SukhvirsCreed:
Ur theory is a good one. But logically the armor would be busted u broken in half fabric missing ectera. Btw it would be weird if u see a guy wereing clothes from 500 years ago.. Not very Blenedable i mean who the hell wears that stuff any more? NOOBS! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

alright mr sarcastic maybe re-enactors would wear it? and i know personally i would wear it just because it's not modern doesnt mean it can't be worn...

jazmex
10-26-2010, 02:12 PM

umm they already have guns...
and in the first game when the assassin's turn up for desmond gunfire is clearly heard...

superbalex
10-27-2010, 09:15 AM
they have guns in acb... maybe you havent heard.. but the archers (at least some of them) has gotten replaced by peeps with guns http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

now imagine how imba it would be to steal a gun from a guard in acb.. 15th century gta here i come!

Alabama Love
10-27-2010, 09:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

If anything, i agree with Oat. I think the most he'll find of Ezio's to use is his second hidden blade! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is a bit off topic, but your sig makes no sense. If Ezio had killed Rodrigo, Ezio wouldn't even have a chance to rest at Monteriggioni for a while since Cesare would be on his heels the entire time. Either way Monteriggioni would be screwed.

salted onions
10-27-2010, 10:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superbalex:
they have guns in acb... maybe you havent heard.. but the archers (at least some of them) has gotten replaced by peeps with guns http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

now imagine how imba it would be to steal a gun from a guard in acb.. 15th century gta here i come! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is true. I wonder how powerful they will be. If those bow and arrow guards knocked off a good 1 1/2 blocks of health in AC2, I feel like the crossbow guards in ACB should do a good 3 blocks of damage, and the arquebusiers should smack off a huge chunk, like 5-6 blocks of health. That would actually make the game a real challenge, trying to fend off papal guards while them arquebusiers be raining death down on you and your assassins.