PDA

View Full Version : Oh no this video is upsetting **MAJOR SPOILER**

mbs284
11-12-2007, 06:35 PM
major spoiler dont watch if you cant handle it.

last boss battle is someone whose pretty familiar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9L56CPMX-8&NR=1

mbs284
11-12-2007, 06:35 PM
major spoiler dont watch if you cant handle it.

last boss battle is someone whose pretty familiar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9L56CPMX-8&NR=1

nikeair244
11-12-2007, 06:37 PM
......dumb post and a waste of time all i got too say

iPlunder
11-12-2007, 06:50 PM
Wow, you really are new aren't you. That was definitely worth a post. I'm not fond of you nikeair.

Teenmoneymaker
11-12-2007, 06:51 PM
This video was already posted and this isnt the last boss its just one of the nine guys.

nikeair244
11-12-2007, 06:53 PM
no its called get the game and stop dreaming that ur playing it fool

Rogue4152
11-12-2007, 06:55 PM
i dont think he is the last boss, but close to last. if yo look at the sync bar he has 1 row+3 while in another video he has 2 complete rows of sync. maybe it was different game profiles. maybe not. we will know later.

Teenmoneymaker
11-12-2007, 06:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nikeair244:
no its called get the game and stop dreaming that ur playing it fool </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude it's a forum and we just discuss about these things not bring other people down.

iPlunder
11-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Nikeair, What is the point of this forum. Idiot.

mbs284
11-12-2007, 07:42 PM
dont you see who it is? its the lead assassin!!! read the AC game guide post. someone said that **SPOILIER** the lead assassin is really a templar who acted as an assasin. This really doesnt make sense but just look at the guy altair is fighting its definetly the master assasin

and nikeair if you dont like the posts on this forum then get out.

dd22cowboys
11-12-2007, 07:47 PM
[QUOTE]**SPOILIER** the lead assassin is really a templar who acted as an assasin.
QUOTE]

aw damn you i didnt know that!! just ruined it, i know there was a spoiler warning but damn lol. gaahhhhh

Teenmoneymaker
11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mbs284:
dont you see who it is? its the lead assassin!!! read the AC game guide post. someone said that **SPOILIER** the lead assassin is really a templar who acted as an assasin. This really doesnt make sense but just look at the guy altair is fighting its definetly the master assassin.

and nikeair if you dont like the posts on this forum then get out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it was the master then y was the leader of the templars trying to make war with him at the beginning of the game?

mbs284
11-12-2007, 07:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dd22cowboys:
[QUOTE]**SPOILIER** the lead assassin is really a templar who acted as an assasin.
QUOTE]

aw damn you i didnt know that!! just ruined it, i know there was a spoiler warning but damn lol. gaahhhhh </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry.... at least you were warned.....

it might not be the master assassin. there is an exteneded video of the talal mission and when altair goes to the assasins burou the guy there looks very similiar to the lead assasin so idk

mbs284
11-12-2007, 07:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Teenmoneymaker:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mbs284:
dont you see who it is? its the lead assassin!!! read the AC game guide post. someone said that **SPOILIER** the lead assassin is really a templar who acted as an assasin. This really doesnt make sense but just look at the guy altair is fighting its definetly the master assassin.

and nikeair if you dont like the posts on this forum then get out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it was the master then y was the leader of the templars trying to make war with him at the beginning of the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

idk thats the confusing part.