PDA

View Full Version : Have all the truth clips unlocked but...*SPOILERS*

lllmonkeylll
11-26-2009, 06:09 PM
I didn't do them in any kind of order, skipped some, then came back to finish all the glpyhs. All the clips in my log are unlocked but don't seem to be in sequence, and i don't get the whole cinematic, if i hit "play all" it just plays them one at a time. Anyone having the same problem or know whats up with this?

lllmonkeylll
11-26-2009, 06:09 PM
I didn't do them in any kind of order, skipped some, then came back to finish all the glpyhs. All the clips in my log are unlocked but don't seem to be in sequence, and i don't get the whole cinematic, if i hit "play all" it just plays them one at a time. Anyone having the same problem or know whats up with this?

Smellyhobo101
11-26-2009, 07:20 PM
After you get all 20 of them its supposed to run a cinematic. You cant "skip" any, you unlock them in the same order. You have to get all 20 of them before you can watch it in order.

lllmonkeylll
11-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Thats odd, it didn't run anything, maybe because i went back n got the last one after i beat the game? idk...

KZarr
11-27-2009, 03:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lllmonkeylll:
Thats odd, it didn't run anything, maybe because i went back n got the last one after i beat the game? idk... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nah , that can't be it. I also did a few after I beat the game. Are you sure none of the sequences show up as a red icon?

rrhone29
11-27-2009, 09:09 PM
what pictures do you pick in the 5th "TRUTH" wheel the power they welded cut their enemies?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Smellyhobo101:
After you get all 20 of them its supposed to run a cinematic. You cant "skip" any, you unlock them in the same order. You have to get all 20 of them before you can watch it in order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

KZarr
11-28-2009, 03:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rrhone29:
what pictures do you pick in the 5th "TRUTH" wheel the power they welded cut their enemies?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Everyone with a sword. After that everyone with a staff