PDA

View Full Version : JESUS IN ASSASSINS CREED (SPOILERS!!!!!!)

ALTAIRXEZIO
12-05-2009, 02:21 PM
I remember theres a glyth in AC2 where it shows Jesus.... with a peice of Eden or something....

i just want to know... was Jesus a Templar in the Assassins Creed Universe

ALTAIRXEZIO
12-05-2009, 02:21 PM
I remember theres a glyth in AC2 where it shows Jesus.... with a peice of Eden or something....

i just want to know... was Jesus a Templar in the Assassins Creed Universe

JudgeQwerty
12-05-2009, 02:36 PM
I think the idea was that the Templars crucified him specifically for his POE.

moqqy
12-05-2009, 02:57 PM
I hate Jesus. If I saw him I'd give him a good slapping. God damn it.

sailboat1985
12-05-2009, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
I hate Jesus. If I saw him I'd give him a good slapping. God damn it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jesus still loves you!

Crash_Plague
12-05-2009, 03:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
I hate Jesus. If I saw him I'd give him a good slapping. God damn it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

moqqy, some times I just don't even. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

XyphoidProcess
12-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Jesus loves you this I know, for the bible tells me so.

moqqy
12-05-2009, 03:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XyphoidProcess:
Jesus loves you this I know, for the bible tells me so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't he a sweet little man. I'm not into men, however. Could you tell him that before he gets any ideas?

Realjambo
12-05-2009, 03:31 PM
And that's enough of that...