PDA

View Full Version : Poe question

DarthEzio55
09-10-2011, 09:23 PM
ACB Spoilers

My question is that can anyone utilize a piece of eden if they have it because in this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inEGHw9cih0) at 1:20 to 1:30, the people who put Desmond back in the animus say they need data to use the poe, otherwise its useless, but in Ac, and Ac2, AL mualim, Ezio ,Savonorola, and Rodrigo Borgia used it without any data.
Acb spoilers end

DarthEzio55
09-10-2011, 09:23 PM
ACB Spoilers

My question is that can anyone utilize a piece of eden if they have it because in this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inEGHw9cih0) at 1:20 to 1:30, the people who put Desmond back in the animus say they need data to use the poe, otherwise its useless, but in Ac, and Ac2, AL mualim, Ezio ,Savonorola, and Rodrigo Borgia used it without any data.
Acb spoilers end

naran6142
09-10-2011, 09:43 PM
this is interesting

ive only ever heard this once.

i heard the name william at the end. with means its the assassins who have desmond, which allows means the dlc is taking place while desmond is in his coma

maybe the assassins have a plan to defeat the templars using the apple?

i dont think ezio learnt anything involving the apple in the dlc

maybe they just meant the location of the temple

twenty_glyphs
09-10-2011, 09:44 PM
The Apple may have been useless for the purpose that the (presumably) Assassins who have Desmond need it for unless they knew the coordinates of that temple. That purpose is likely unlocking all of the temples or whatever it is that they need to do that Minerva told Desmond about in AC2. Or, maybe that Apple was useless because of whatever Minerva did to alter it combined with Desmond's DNA "communing" with it at the end of Brotherhood.

DarthEzio55
09-10-2011, 10:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
The Apple may have been useless for the purpose that the (presumably) Assassins who have Desmond need it for unless they knew the coordinates of that temple. That purpose is likely unlocking all of the temples or whatever it is that they need to do that Minerva told Desmond about in AC2. Or, maybe that Apple was useless because of whatever Juno did to alter it combined with Desmond's DNA "communing" with it at the end of Brotherhood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i think you may be right about Juno altering the apple,and The assassins not being able to use it.

ghostferret
09-10-2011, 11:35 PM
It's also possible that the "data" is the location of a second POE, and the POE from Juno's Temple has to be combined with it to do what's needed. After all, it took two POEs to open the vault under the Sistine Chapel at the end of ACII.

LightRey
09-11-2011, 04:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ghostferret:
It's also possible that the "data" is the location of a second POE, and the POE from Juno's Temple has to be combined with it to do what's needed. After all, it took two POEs to open the vault under the Sistine Chapel at the end of ACII. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe. At this point it could mean anything. They said the apple was "useless" until they got the data, which really depends on what exactly it is they need it for.

Assassin_M
09-11-2011, 09:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ghostferret:
It's also possible that the "data" is the location of a second POE, and the POE from Juno's Temple has to be combined with it to do what's needed. After all, it took two POEs to open the vault under the Sistine Chapel at the end of ACII. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Maybe. At this point it could mean anything. They said the apple was "useless" until they got the data, which really depends on what exactly it is they need it for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This, we cant assume unless we know their purpose for using the Apple, which I believe is not how Almualim,Altair,Ezio,Savonarola,Borgia used it.

LightRey
09-11-2011, 11:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Maybe. At this point it could mean anything. They said the apple was "useless" until they got the data, which really depends on what exactly it is they need it for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This, we cant assume unless we know their purpose for using the Apple, which I believe is not how Almualim,Altair,Ezio,Savonarola,Borgia used it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, it sounds like they have something special in mind.

Assassin_M
09-11-2011, 12:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
This, we cant assume unless we know their purpose for using the Apple, which I believe is not how Almualim,Altair,Ezio,Savonarola,Borgia used it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, it sounds like they have something special in mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Perhaps a far Advanced use for it that we dont know about yet.
I mean calling an all Powerful Artifact built by highly advanced Humanoids that can control Humanity useless is a serious insult to the Apple`s ,as of yet, only discovered Powers.

LightRey
09-11-2011, 03:02 PM
I mean calling an all Powerful Artifact built by highly advanced Humanoids that can control Humanity useless is a serious insult to the Apple`s ,as of yet, only discovered Powers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm hoping for something epic, something that will blow my mind.

Assassin_M
09-11-2011, 03:09 PM
I mean calling an all Powerful Artifact built by highly advanced Humanoids that can control Humanity useless is a serious insult to the Apple`s ,as of yet, only discovered Powers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm hoping for something epic, something that will blow my mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Do you doubt Ubisoft ?

LightRey
09-11-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm hoping for something epic, something that will blow my mind. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Do you doubt Ubisoft ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I doubt everything. :P

Assassin_M
09-12-2011, 02:49 AM

I doubt everything. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

XD

xsatanicjokerx
09-13-2011, 01:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
The Apple may have been useless for the purpose that the (presumably) Assassins who have Desmond need it for unless they knew the coordinates of that temple. That purpose is likely unlocking all of the temples or whatever it is that they need to do that Minerva told Desmond about in AC2. Or, maybe that Apple was useless because of whatever Juno did to alter it combined with Desmond's DNA "communing" with it at the end of Brotherhood. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i think you may be right about Juno altering the apple,and The assassins not being able to use it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No he was correct Minerva is the one who alters the apple 1:30-1:50 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqWqNtrmblE) Juno never touches it. It is only kept in her temple. Juno only says to Desmond that “his DNA communes with that apple. You have activated it”0:57-1:03 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvPaFyNnEuc), so if anything Desmond alters it.

LightRey
09-13-2011, 02:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xsatanicjokerx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthEzio55:

yeah, i think you may be right about Juno altering the apple,and The assassins not being able to use it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No he was correct Minerva is the one who alters the apple 1:30-1:50 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqWqNtrmblE) Juno never touches it. It is only kept in her temple. Juno only says to Desmond that “his DNA communes with that apple. You have activated it”0:57-1:03 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvPaFyNnEuc), so if anything Desmond alters it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's true. Minerva was the one that altered the apple.