PDA

View Full Version : Minerva's allegiance

CRUDFACE
08-27-2011, 01:52 AM
So I had this idea a while back like months ago, but just remembered today. You guys ever notice that Minerva has the same shape as the one in the Truth video with Adam and Eve? And when she talks about those who turned away from war, it's like she's not including herself when she talks about them. Almost as if she's an outsider or even against the humans during the war.

CRUDFACE
08-27-2011, 01:52 AM
So I had this idea a while back like months ago, but just remembered today. You guys ever notice that Minerva has the same shape as the one in the Truth video with Adam and Eve? And when she talks about those who turned away from war, it's like she's not including herself when she talks about them. Almost as if she's an outsider or even against the humans during the war.

Calvarok
08-27-2011, 01:59 AM
I think if you look closely at the person in the truth, they look more like Juno.

roostersrule2
08-27-2011, 02:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
I think if you look closely at the person in the truth, they look more like Juno. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>i think its Minerva because Juno is more blue and Minerva is yellow and in the truth she is yellow

CRUDFACE
08-27-2011, 02:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
I think if you look closely at the person in the truth, they look more like Juno. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Juno lacks the same head gear and has a belt along with the her robes which do not flow as freely as Minerva's do.

Calvarok
08-27-2011, 02:06 AM
Hmm, then it might be her. Then again, it might have been some random TWCB, and instead of making them a unique model they reused and altered Minerva's.

CRUDFACE
08-27-2011, 02:10 AM
Hmm, then it might be her. Then again, it might have been some random TWCB, and instead of making them a unique model they reused and altered Minerva's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's sad http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif if they did. Kinda matters in the long run. then again, they have retconned before, so it's not out of the question.

twenty_glyphs
08-27-2011, 12:10 PM
I have never thought the person holding the Apple in the Truth video looked like Minerva. The headgear and hair look different, and there is some kind of flowing fabric kind of blowing to the side of her head, which Minerva doesn't have. It looks even less like Juno to me.

Calvarok
08-27-2011, 12:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Hmm, then it might be her. Then again, it might have been some random TWCB, and instead of making them a unique model they reused and altered Minerva's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's sad http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif if they did. Kinda matters in the long run. then again, they have retconned before, so it's not out of the question. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well really, making an entire new model as detailed as Minervas just to be seen from behind for two seconds... I don't know if that's something we should be sad about them not doing, if they didn't. Then again, it was a CG cinematic, so they may have not been able to use minerva's model anyways, and it IS unique...